Little fawn p.2

Oh god...this guy is huge!Oh god is this  how I am going to die??

"H-Hello...am I-I in your way sir?" You were fiddling with your fingers now, trying to not look at the guys rusty weapon in hand.

But nothing.Nothing came out from the guy.He was just there, watching you in the most creepiest way possible.That was until he tilt his head quickly to the left, making you think he was confuse or something.Heck, he was probably trying to pop his neck actually.

"A-Are you uhmm.." you look at his mask, seeing how old it was as well as dirty it truly was "...perhaps lost?D-Do you need help s-sir?"

He just stood there, staring at you.Like a doll-.

Growllll!

This was not from you, but the guy infront of you.He had a arm wrap around his stomach immediately, bending down a little as if he was embarrassed at himself. Somehow you found that rather cute then scary.

"Y-Your hungry are you big guy?"

Finally you got an answer from him, but he only nods his head at you.At least he was communicating with you.

You remember your lunch, so you took it out, and give it to him "...You can have this if you want.All there is is (F/Fruit), (F/Sandwich), and (F/Rice side-)."

You never get to finish as the guy drop his weapon and torn open your lunch box.He - before eating the sandwich - lifts his mask up to show little of his mouth.You should have been terrified when you saw some roiten flesh, revealing the jaw bone of this man, but somehow you were....okay with it.

You look at your phone, and seeing the time, you back off "It's g-getting late so uhm.." you turn on your music again, walking a little farther away "...until we meet agai-."

Nope.

Today was not your day.

The guy with the hockey mask somehow - you swore that you never heard him move - picked you up by your waist.Causing you to squeal in suprise and fear all at once.This dude had superman strength cause he held you up high in the air, almost like if this was Lion King.

Jason POV

I was mainly hunting for a deer - I'm not killing a Bambi, only adult deers - but then I heard singing not so far from me.The soft tone of it made me curious of who was actually singing at this time of day.So I got up, machete in hand, and made my way there....It was a small (H/C) girl with (E/C) eyes singing.I usually would hear my mother speak something but this time I got nothing, she must be a nice pure soul.

A snap of a twig was heard, obviously it was me, and she froze looking around.To my luck another one came from the otherside, soon revealing a fawn.

As she was distracted I took this moment to get behind her, but as she was leaving she bummed right into me.She was really small, her head went straight into my stomach then chest.I could tell the girl was terrified but she was willing to talk to me unlike others I met and killed.I really didn't pay attention to her as I notice the utter damage she has upon her.Her lip was busted open on the bottom side, her right cheek was  swollen and bruised in purple and brown, her top of the nose held a bandaid across it, and her neck held a hand print that is swollen and red.It must really hurt for her to even talk at all-.

Oh, dame it.My stomach growls with utter hunger, probably loud enough for a bear to hear.

"Y-Your hungry are you big guy?" The girl takes out what seems to be her lunch box "...You can have this if you want.All there is is (F/Fruit), (F/Sandwich), and (F/Rice side-)."

It all look so good.I took her whole lunch box without asking for permission, chugging it down, and all she did was watch....I revealed my true face to her and here she was, starring at me then screaming or running for her life.

'I like this girl Jason.She is a keeper!'

The girl takes out her phone, now groaning like a kitten "It's g-getting late so uhm.." taking your time putting away your phone all, you small look gave him a sign of you leaving "...until we meet agai-."

'Jason don't let her leave!Look at the poor thing, all bandages and bruises, keep her with you Jason!Keep her safe!'

Like mother said, I do.Besides I like her, she is a nice pretty girl.Picking her up I was suprise by how light she was.Maybe it was because I kill and hide bodies for a living?No, maybe because I'm an undead immortal killer?Man I don't know.It was really easy to tell that she was in shock, confuse, and bewildered by my sudden actions but says nothing of it.Aw, she reminds me of a confuse kitten!

"U-Uhm?Can you..uhhh..put me down please?"

I shake my head, not planning to anyways, and began to walk back to Bates home.

(Y/N) POV

.........I'm being kidnapped by a gaint teddy bear!..