Clicking

"Has anyone seen my knifes?.." Hannable questions looking  e v e r y w h e r e  for them, but finds nothing "...I just bought them two days ago-."

Chucky tched loudly "Bought?More like killed a whole happy normal shit ass family for that shit!"

Hannable gives him a gut turning look, eyes shimmering with utter pleasure "That is exact what I did.~"

"You sick motherfuc-!"

Hannibal quickly stops the good guy doll mid sentence as Norman came in, groceries and all.Norman was the youngest of the slashers as well as the most pure minded one there.Well, besides Jason that is.Not long after Brahms comes out of hiding to only quickly help Norman with the groceries.It was indeed a rare sight to see the boy within the walls to come out as a full grown hobo looking man, but his voice and actions says otherwise, it was rare in every way possible.Even if it doesn't look like it standing before you.Breathing and fully alive.

"I got everthing f-f-from the l-list!" Norman beams, then shows Hannibal a orangish red box of tea "I-I-I had a coupon, 50% off!"

Chucky bites into Hannibal's hand, still not being let go of yet, as Hannibal spoke with solem passion "Norman thank you so much.I, with everyone on our behalf, are very grateful."

Norman face became a red shy and morally nervous reck "Y-Your welcome!..."

Michael soon comes out just as Brahms says his child like farwells before going into the walls.Micheal may be a big guy but he can move quicker then anything alive, even if you blink once to find him long gone.It was not long till he got out of the house, knife in hand, ready to let his beast side let loose.But that was his plain till he got spotted by two fimialer slasher teenagers.

"Hey Mikey!You missed the blood bath we did!~" One of the two choos out, Micheal already smelling the alcohol but sees the two cover in head and toes with unknown blood "It was *hic* soooooo fun!!~"

It seems one of them had enough time in their costume, so they took off the mask to reveal Stu, nodding and very flushed "I-*hic* It was a k-k-kILLER HAHAHAHAHA!!!~ *hic*"

Micheal wasn't having any of this so he was leaving.

Billy took off his mask too, pouting once seeing Micheal walking away "Oh come on why you *hic* leaving so soon?!We just *hic* got here!!~"

Meanwhile inside the house Freddy groans, seeing that the one who stabbed him leave but now two drunk idiots are back.Like, what the fuck man?Teenagers are more reckless these days.All them fuckers are.

"Fuck it, I gotta get away from these fucke-!"

"Oh but in this state?Not a good idea Freddy." Oh, did I forget to tell you that Pennywise is helping Freddy with his wound?Oh, well, now ya know!

Freddy flicks Pennywise off "Just shut the fuck up and help me-!"

"I would but..." Pennywise backs up, then waves in a child like manner "...I'm hungry, time to feed!Haha!" then left.

Everyone in the house could hear Freddy scream a slurr of curses and profanities but none seem to go up or yell if he is alright.Everyone there already saw Freddy as a low class dip shit.It wasn't even fucking funny.

Jason POV

Were here.

'Just go and walk in there and tell them whats up, I bet Micheal will help you!'

Jason dose trust Micheal, they were friends, but all he could do was watch your sleeping form.Unsure if he should do this or not.Maybe this is a bad idea-.

Clicking...

He heard it coming from behind him, Jason became tense as hell.

'Jason....Don't.Turn.Around.'

But he did.And he instantly recognize who and what that clinking was coming from.

The Predator..