Chapter Eight: Let's Talk About Sex, Baby

Saylor's POV:

I had a sex dream about Emerson.

The faceless girl finally gained a face, one that strongly resembled Emerson and after some intense research on what lesbian sex looks like on adult sites... my imagination ran a bit wild.

I imagined Emerson's hands on my body, caressing my breasts, touching my cunt, kissing my neck... it was the most vivid sex dreams I've ever had.

The last few days have been so confusing. Her face constantly in the forefront of my mind, in multiple ways. I was having a hard time focusing at work, in life, and especially during conversations. She consumed all of my thoughts and was becoming a hindrance on my day to day life.

No one ever held my attention like this, not even my exes. I have never been this infatuated with someone, it's almost sickening how down bad and confused I have been.

I needed advice and there's no better person to seek advice from than my sister. That bitch has had multiple lives and even though she's a parent now, she was the party animal of her high school career.

She somehow balanced sports and party life perfectly and stressed my parents like it was her favorite past time.

She took a jackhammer to the road my parents tried to pave for her, making me the easy and low maintenance child in my parents eyes. It's okay though, her payback is coming and it's in the form of two five year olds that look exactly like her.

"Don't push your sister!" Sydni yells as I park next to her house, Rowan shoving Ramona into a pile of leaves Cole just raked.

I exit my car, watching Ramona grab her sister's pigtail and dragging her into the pile as they flail their tiny arms around, making direct hits on each other's small bodies.

"Jesus Christ." My sister mutters, grabbing the two girls and separating them.

"Would you two stop being literal hell spawns for five minutes?" She asks as she sits between the two of them, keeping them separated.

"Listen to mommy." Asher demands, holding his own child's rake that isn't doing much to help Cole on his conquest to rake the leaves off their lawn.

"Here, baby. I got this." Cole insists as he leans his rake against a tree and walks over to talk to the girls.

"Hey, Saylor is here!" Asher yells as his green eyes land on me.

Both girls' teary blue eyes look over their daddies shoulder as they see me, tiny grins appearing on their faces.

"Hey, buddy." I say as I tussle Asher's red locks.

"If you're going to be here, rake." My sister says, handing me the rake that Cole just put down.

I arch my brow, "are you serious?"

"Listen, I am this close to losing my shit from dealing with those two bad ass kids. I need help." She insists.

"They're really bad, auntie Saylor." Asher insists.

I sigh as I take the rake, "I need to talk to you."

"And I need an eighth to take the edge off." She says.

I stop raking as I look at my sister with an unimpressed expression on my face.

She stops raking as she feels my glare, looking up at me and sighing, "I'm sorry. My listening ears are on." She says as she taps her ears.

"You spend too much time with your kids." I say as I start to rake again.