𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

Rory Mickelson's pov (caras "father's" pov)

(This chapter contains suicide and mentions, viewer discretion advised.)

I never wanted to be a father and yet when I met cara I couldn't say no, I couldn't say no to her beautiful face. Taking care of her had given me so many challenges, ups and downs, taking me through fatherhood quicker than I wanted it too.

Watching her graduate through school had made me feel like the luckiest man alive, I had watched such a beautiful grown woman grow into this beautiful adult, always on top of her classes, she knew what she wanted to do even before she started school.

"I wanna change the world, make a difference" she had told me and I knew she would be this bright and beautiful star shining for the rest of her life.

"I...am so sorry, I fucked up. I love cara so much....I just...can't believe I let her go... it's my fault" I was crying now, harder than I ever have in me entire life. It's not that I didn't cry, I'm human not a monster. But I finally broke down and let go, letting my emotions flow through me like a writer does with their ink. It was almost impossible to think about anything else when what I loved and needed was gone...and I couldn't get her back.

"It's been almost two months since the disappearance of cara Henderson. Police say it had to have happened on school grounds which raises suspicions from other concerned parents.