Chapter 3

When reading a novel, the description of a character is after all written. As long as the author doesn't write about the ugly appearance of that person, readers will naturally fantasize in the direction they like.

  With just one glance, Su Yunxi recognized that the man who made him fall in love at first sight was the Yu Bai in the novel who made his heart ache so much. The well toned arms, narrow waist and long legs, and a straight face with sword eyebrows and phoenix eyes.

  Su Yunxi himself is 1.8 meters tall, and at a glance, Yu Bai is half a head taller than him. The height of a northern man is vividly reflected in this person. Unlike Su Yunxi's figure trained in the gym, with Yu Bai's strong body can be felt in the other's firm muscles even if he is wearing a slightly loose camouflage uniform.

  His eyes quickly turned around the opponent's arms, thighs, and waist, and he blinked and tried to restrain the idiot's urge to drool.

  As a single dog with good looks, a person with a bit of hand control, face control, leg control, abdominal muscle control, and voice control, it is not without reason that Su Yunxi has been single for twenty-seven years. Otherwise, with his face that could be regarded as a colonel for all men and women. How could it be possible to only exchange feelings with paper people for so many years?

  And this Yu Bai, who is more handsome, upright and energetic appearance of his, is now based on his own type.

  At this moment, Su Yunxi felt that even if this person opens his mouth and speaks directly, he will be fine!

  "Hello!" The deep voice made Su Yunxi's ears tingle and numb. Instead of the most terrifying lolita sound as imagined, it is an even more male-god subwoofer. He obviously has an upright face, but Su Yunxi feels... sexy from the bottom of his heart.

  He really wanted to cover his face, he was afraid that his nosebleed would come out later.

  "Hello, is there anything I can help you with?" Su Yunxi restrained himself from thinking and the impulse to scream 'Ah! ~'. This is also the first time he realizes that he still has the attributes of a moron.

  After all, a novel is a novel, and many things will not be written so comprehensively. In the novel, Yu Bai, who is both a supporting role and a villain, has never appeared in the first 50,000 to 60,000 characters, and Su Yunxi, a supporting role among supporting roles is even more unknown at the corner of the work. So it is basically unrealistic to find the reason why the male god is here from the novel he read last night. Fortunately, combining the memories he got before and some things he accidentally saw just now, Su Yunxi 'remembered' the past that a living person should have. Today, during the day, the dean specifically explained that there will be someone in the evening to come over to do business and let them cooperate.

  'Don't ask what you shouldn't ask, and don't look at what you shouldn't see.'

  Su Yunxi can do the previous point very well, but the latter point has been forgotten by him. The object of his love at first sight is standing in front of him, if he doesn't take the opportunity to take a few more glances, he will better be a ghost.

  Yu Bai paused almost imperceptibly, the doctor's eyes were so bright that he almost forgot what to ask for a moment. It's not that Yu Bai has never seen this kind of look, but in the past some women looked at him like this.

  It was the first time in his life to be looked at by a man like this. He didn't feel offended. To be precise, if he didn't need to ask something Yu Bai could have turned around and left calmly as if he didn't see anything. Yu Bai has always ignored such insignificant people and things.