Chapter 87

Yu Bai looked down at Su Yunxi with deep eyes, his fingers were itchy and wanted to pinch this person's face and rub it. When the person in charge of maintaining law and order next to him heard this, he was in a bad mood. He didn't dare to say anything, but reported the news as quickly as possible. Then, Su Yunxi didn't need to hesitate anymore. Because after five minutes, Yunxiu and Su Ye appeared in front of them. This time, even the corner of Su Yunxi's mouth wanted to twitch. Are all the people in the imperial capital weekly pickpockets? Based on the fact that both he and Yu Bai had to walk for fifteen minutes, but for  five minutes they bring the people over so they can work harder.

  Su Ye and Yunxiu still ate roasted whole lamb for dinner. When Su Yunxi took out the packed lamb, the people next to him took barbecue tools and delivered it to the top chef to take over the next work. Yu Bai looked up at the sky. He could see the crescent moon in the sky after five o'clock in the afternoon. It should be a sunny day tomorrow. Su Yunxi's nodules lasted for three days and three nights, even when he was sleeping, he didn't put the nodules away. People from the imperial capital even helped Su Yunxi get a small tent on the spot, the kind of small tent with a double bed, a small refrigerator, a TV, and a small bookshelf inside. After three days and three nights, more than 100 million people in the inner circle of the imperial capital received treatment. After working for free for three days and three nights, Su Yunxi finally put away his barrier and ran away.

  "It's a big loss."

  Su Yunxi once again filled up the refrigerator at home, this time not only filled up the refrigerator at home, but also filled up the refrigerators of Su Ye and Yunxiu's laboratory. Yunxiu held an apple and squatted on the balcony to observe the grape vines on the balcony. The bunches of grapes on it already weighed four or five catties, and each particle was plump and fragrant. Take a bite of an apple, pinch a grape, so sour and sweet that he don't even need to eat rice. Su Ye has fallen in love with eating meat recently, and Yu Bai marinated a large pot of meat with boneless chicken feet, all of which are Su Ye's favourites.

  Su Yunxi slumped on the sofa and watched Yu Bai pack up his things, saying that he was packing up his things, but in fact he was sorting out his weapons. He could get more convenient hot weapons in the capital, and changed into the familiar combat uniform, with two daggers inserted in the military boots and an armed belt buckled around his waist. Su Yunxi glanced at it, and Yu Bai came over with something like a watch and buckled it on his wrist.

  "Locator, three-time laser launcher. They can see each other's position, so be careful not to hurt yourself here."

       After a short introduction, Yu Bai returned to his arsenal again. Su Yunxi's cheeks were puffed up, and Yu Bai hadn't talked to him for two hours since the pile of weapons was delivered.
  Looks like it can't stay here.

  "Mom and Dad, Yu Bai and I are going to Tianshan. If you need anything, just buy it yourself and don't save it. Here is the one million contribution value I exchanged for it."

       Su Yunxi returned the card Yunxiu gave him before. Going back, he handed in 20 tons of grain and other miscellaneous things yesterday in exchange for 1 million contribution points, and he don't know who will suffer more. He grabbed another handful of clean crystal nuclei and gave them to Su Ye and Yunxiu. Who would have believed that these two 'weak chicken' researchers were also third-level ability users. Although these two big brothers are his parents, Su Yunxi still wants to say with emotion.

         "Walking around in space, there are as many abilities as dogs".
  Hehe, as long as he doesn't say it, no one will know that he is planning his parents in his heart, right?

  "Let's go, let's go now."

            With a wave of his hand, he put all the weapons into the space, and Su Yunxi pulled them away. Yunxiu, who was squatting on the balcony, waved her hand without even turning her head to take a second look. It was Su Ye who said a few more words to Yu Bai.