Chapter 58

Looking at Ye Zi, she quickly waved her hands back under Su Yunxi's gaze. "It's not me, I didn't say that, I didn't taught it!"

  Several men took a step back in unison, not wanting to take the blame. Su Yunxi gasped, and before he could say anything, Ye Zi over there had already slammed on the table with a 'bang' sound.

  "Damn it, I will definitely not let her go!"
  Li Sansheng shrank his neck, and even Su Yunxi widened his eyes and swallowed a mouthful of saliva. The atmosphere at the scene was very awkward, and everyone didn't know what to say at this moment. Ye Zi's obviously stimulated appearance was completely beyond their control..

  "Ye Zi, I think..."

  "I don't want you to think but I think! It's better to hit the sun than to choose the day, it's today!"

     Ye Zi slammed the table and stood up, staring at Su Yunxi and waiting Su Yunxi's reply. The stubbornness in those eyes made Su Yunxi back involuntarily. This time, Yu Bai didn't push the person away again.

     "Yezi, calm down."

  Yu Bai's voice didn't fluctuate much, but it was this voice that made Ye Zi suppress her madness. Ye Zi clenched her hands into fists on both sides of her body, and her gums were clenched tightly. Her eyes were red, and she looked directly at Yu Bai.

  "Those people want to ruin my future, so why should I show mercy to them?"

  In the last days, it was only because of his relationship with Su Yunxi that he could not face those horrible and disgusting zombies. Ye Zi is just an ordinary girl, she wants to live a stable life and be protected by others. She want to live comfortably, and she want to be happy. What's wrong with these? She is also working very hard to cure diseases and save people with her own ability. Even if there is no such thing as good people in this world, then why should she become a stepping stone for others. One day is not enough to investigate too deeply, but one day is enough to investigate some things. What Lei Yan said about Ye Zi speaking to those members did happen, but it was not what Lei Yan said.

  At that time, it was only those people who came to look for Ye Zi, full of admiration and longing, talking about Su Yunxi's admiration, saying that they also want to be that kind of person who can help others. Ye Zi really thought that those people just wanted to do good deeds so purely, that's why she kindly wanted to motivate them. After all, what Ye Zi is most ruthless now is that those people use her kindness to make her look so ridiculous and stupid. It doesn't matter if they say that Ye Zi became angry from embarrassment, or say anything. But as long as there are people with brains, how many people will not be angry after knowing that they have been played like a monkey?

         Those people trampled on the bottom line of Ye Zi. Ye Zi gritted her teeth and refused to look at the people around her, she was afraid of seeing puzzlement, doubt or even sympathy in the eyes of those people. Yu Bai tapped the table twice with the tip of his pen, drawing everyone's attention.

  "Excessively exposed emotions are the beginning of failure."

  Li Sansheng and others bowed their heads in silence, and Ye Zi also slowly restrained her anger. Yang Meng and Wu Sheng were the ones who joined the group later. Although they also recognized Yu Bai as the boss, the true brotherhood of Li Sansheng, who was born and died with him, is naturally incomparable. Yang Meng and Wu Sheng looked at each other, and they both saw the surprise in each other's eyes. Yu Bai is a man who can command the heroes if he doesn't move. After Ye Zi calmed down, Su Yunxi and Ye Zi left the office. The two went to the medical department according to their usual itinerary. After working for half a day, Ye Zi continued to work overtime, while Su Yunxi went home.
  On the first day of scaring the snake, it was impossible for the snake to be so stupid and come back so soon. In the middlemost area of the inner circle, Ji Yue walked slowly around the house while supporting the wall. There are not many smiles on the face, but there is more perseverance. Her stomach of seven months finally has the normal level of five or six months. In addition, Ji Yue lost a lot of weight, and it was difficult to walk. Wan Quanhu sat on the sofa and watched the tabloid, which is a paper newspaper created by the government to keep news circulating after the end of the world. After all, the network has been paralyzed on a large scale, and now it can only return to the means of messaging twenty years ago.