Chapter 53

What is wrapped in the net, there is as big as a grown man can hold. After getting it up again in the same way as before, Su Yunxi quickly pulled Yu Bai back tens of meters to diffuse the smell. The stinky water lake, which has not been touched for more than half a year, smells worse than falling into a latrine after being stirred by Yu Bai just now. As for Yu Bai, it was as if he couldn't smell it.

  "I used to train in the cesspit."

      Yu Bai said indifferently, and it was only then that Su Yunxi knew that he had spoken directly from his heart. Holding a few sachets in his hand, he covered his nose, and the one who gave it to Yu Bai also directly covered his mouth and nose. Yu Bai was not shocked by favor or humiliation, and his expression did not change. On the contrary, Su Yunxi blinked quickly, deeply moved.

       "Oh my god, I thought those were made up from TV dramas."

  Yu Bai glanced at Su Yunxi, but said nothing. But that little proud expression clearly contained a certain kind of pride. Hmm, he get it, what was filmed in the TV series and what he actually experienced are all pediatrics. Wei Shi was sitting still, but when the things were brought up, his expression became a little restless. He got up unconsciously and wanted to walk over, but after taking a step, he came back to his senses and was covered in cold sweat again. With an ugly face, he took several steps back and sat down again.

  However, after sitting down, his expression was still a little anxious, and there was... longing. Su Yunxi looked at Wei Shi openly, and Yu Bai glanced at him from the corner of his eye. After all, he is a person who have just converted from zombies, and many situations are beyond their comprehension. Maybe there are some zombie instincts in his body. Without further delay, Yu Bai opened the two bags. The snakeskin bag is filled with rotting meat, some kind of meat, but it carries wisps of energy.

  After the fishing net was untied, there was a cage inside. It looks like something used to hold small pets in the past, but now there are more than 20 crystal nuclei in it. Although it has begun to turn gray, it can be clearly seen that the crystal nuclei were clean before.

  He have a great luck!
  At this moment, there are only these five words left in Su Yunxi's mind. In the last half a year, there are still a lot of clean crystal nuclei. The most important thing is that it is in this direction from Yunbo base. At this moment, even if he used his toes to think, Su Yunxi could still think of that person—Yu Xieyi.

  The cooperation with the official let Su Yunxi know that the number of crystal nuclei that a second-level ability users can purify is usually five to ten per day, and more than twenty does not seem like a lot, as if it can be collected casually. But the crux of the problem is that clean crystal nuclei are now not only an important material under official control, but also a hard currency that can be exchanged for a large amount of materials. If he can throw so much here casually, if he say it is not malicious, the devil will believe it. If it was malicious, then Yu Xieyi would definitely be the first person to be suspected.

  "I'll go."

       Unable to hold back, Su Yunxi cursed again, and quickly put away all the crystal cores in the box. As expected, Wei Shi's expression also relaxed a lot. As for the carrion, under Yu Bai's hint, Su Yunxi could only reluctantly wrap it in various boxes, and then sealed it with a glass fish tank before putting it away. Just thinking about it makes him sick, and he have to put those things into his own space.

  "I'm afraid these things don't exist here."   Yu Bai's face was a little serious, and he looked in the direction of Yan Sheng.

       The survivors of Yan Province migrated out early, but because of the outbreak of a crisis beyond the control area in the coastal area, Yan Province can be said to have fallen on a large scale. The authorities immediately cut off Yan Province's access to the outside world. If it weren't for the radiation power of the nuclear missiles, Haicheng would also suffer. He's afraid that in the first place, the people above don't mind using weapons of mass destruction against Yan Province. But even so, without announcing it to the public, the officials dropped a few medium-sized artillery shells on Yan Province.