Chapter 56

To collect things in the space, under the consciousness guidance of Su Yunxi the things can be guaranteed to fall. Su Yunxi touched the water surface with his finger, and the gray-brown dirty water collected directly fell on Wang Lian. Otherwise, how can we say that Su Yunxi is 'ruthless and merciless'? If ordinary people have something against the sky like Wang Lian, if they are not ancestors, they will definitely hold it in their hands for fear of falling, and hold it in their mouth for fear of melting.

  Su Yunxi was fine, and directly pressed down a corner of Wang Lian to ensure that the purified water inside could flow out. And the water that flowed out was naturally put back into the river by Su Yunxi. It seems a bit wasteful, but in order to 'feed' Wang Lian with maximum efficiency without attracting the attention of others, this is already the best way Su Yunxi can think of. Wang Lian is more powerful than Su Yunxi imagined. In Su Yunxi's guess, the river water will be collected into the capacity of Wang Lian, and then released after Wang Lian it is purified, and then continue. As a result, there was no time for Su Yunxi to wait, the river water fell into Wang Lian, and became much clearer in less than a second. Su Yunxi didn't even have a chance to stop, and could directly release the water.

  Of course, judging from the color, if he continue to put it on Wang Lian, he can still continue to purify it. However, that's totally unnecessary. The purpose of his trip is to make offerings to Wang Lian, and the purification of water resources is only incidental. Su Yunxi still knows that the priority should not be reversed in doing things. What's more, the purified water resources are more than doubled, which is of great benefit to human beings and the earth.   Besides, the earth's water resources are cyclical, and one day it will come back. As long as Su Yunxi continues his purification work, he can still purify the second time, right?

  After squatting for a while, he felt that his legs and feet were a little numb. It was really too cold. Su Yunxi brought out a marching uniform from the space, and put two thick quilts on it. After he got in, he lowered his hand just enough to touch the water. There are also low couches or thick blankets that can sit directly on the ground, but the damp smell that is too close to the river is not comfortable at all, and the camp bed is already a compromise.

  It's just that his left hand is a little tired, and he have to put it outside to suffer from the cold. Unknowingly, Su Yunxi's eyes began to become hazy. A gentle breath passed through the whole body from the fingers, and slowly the two thick quilts felt a little hot. Su Yunxi didn't close the quilt, just half asleep and half awake. In the mist, he seems to see strands of energy released from Wang Lian to the entire space. And the energy in the space entangled with Su Yunxi's mental power, allowing him to absorb it.

  Unknowingly, the efficiency of purifying the river water is higher. Unknowingly, there is more energy in the space. Unknowingly, Su Yunxi's ability is also slowly increasing. Su Yunxi felt very comfortable all over, as warm as if soaking in warm water. In the confusion, a balance seemed to appear in the sky. The left and right sides are not equal, and the pressure on the right side is very strong. If he don't look carefully, he may even have the illusion of bottoming out. The left side was pressed high above, but as the speed at which he purified the river water increased, the balance finally shook slightly, and the left side was almost motionless and slightly pressed down a little. There was obviously no explanation, but at this moment, Su Yunxi felt that he seemed to understand something. Deep in that soft, relaxed and comfortable feeling, Su Yunxi had no idea how big an earthquake his sudden 'disappearance' caused in some people's hearts.

  "What are you doing!"

  After a long time, an anxious roar interrupted Su Yunxi's meditation. The balance in the sky disappeared, and the warm feeling also disappeared. Su Yunxi's eyes were still a little hazy, and he tilted his head. It's a pity that before he could move, the whole person was hugged even with the quilt. When he came back to his senses, what he saw was Yu Bai's rarely nervous handsome face. What he wanted to explain was aborted, Su Yunxi stretched out his hands from under the quilt and put his arms around Yu Bai's waist, pretending to be pitiful without guilt at all.