Chapter 59

Now they are at best temporary county magistrate, no matter how many people there are in their county, everyone is at the same level on the surface.

  Su Yunxi stood at the front a little uncomfortably, and just smiled according to Yu Bai's teaching method. To be honest, letting an otaku who doesn't have much ability suddenly become a leader, it doesn't necessarily mean that he will kill the Quartet as he imagined. Anyway, Su Yunxi felt bored and embarrassed, and wanted to leave.

  "Doctor Su, I've admired you for a long time."

           Just as Su Yunxi was about to turn around to see where Yu Bai was, the person who greeted him had already walked up to him. This front is not a polite term, it is really very close, the distance between the two sides is less than half a meter. Su Yunxi frowned slightly, subconsciously wanting to back away. But then he remembered what Li Sansheng and others had told him earlier, if he had to be imposing enough to be unmatched by others, he just stood still. The opposite person was also an acquaintance, with a height of 1.85 meters and a slender and powerful figure. Wearing a black windbreaker, the whole person looks extraordinarily domineering. Huangfu Aotian's hand was about to reach Su Yunxi's nose, this is not a gesture of sincerely wanting to shake hands at all. Huangfu Aotian smiled, and looked at Su Yunxi with rolling eyes, his tone was deliberately lowered a few times to look extraordinarily gentle and charming. Su Yunxi turned sideways expressionlessly, looked at Huangfu Aotian and nodded, and put his hands in his pockets, which directly showed that he didn't want to shake hands even more.

  "Let's go."

  The psychopath boss is actually in the mission. He only focused on Yu Xieyi when he looked at the list before, which was a mistake. Su Yunxi ignored the others and walked back directly. Huangfu Aotian chuckled lightly, his face was full of interest. Without waiting for others, he walked a few quick steps and walked side by side with Su Yunxi into the base together.

  "I hope Su Yunxi can give me more advice on this study."

  Su Yunxi glanced sideways at Huangfu Aotian, and felt that this person was really annoying. Maybe other people don't think it has anything to do with men getting too close to each other, but don't people like Huangfu Aotian know that they should keep a certain distance? So it's always too easy to be self righteous like this kind of scumbag with a certain amount of capital. Su Yunxi unceremoniously took a big step to the side, distanced himself from Huangfu Aotian.

       "We don't know each other, don't get too close to me."

  Even if the two countries are not fighting, he, a subordinate unit who comes to study, should respect him, a superior unit that is being studied. Su Yunxi didn't want to have more contact with the pair of sick-minded and vicious dogs in the original novel for a second, and originally wanted to greet them politely. But obviously, Huangfu Aotian didn't want to follow the procedure politely.

  But who is Su Yunxi, Su Yunxi is the big baby who is doted on by Yu Bai! (That's right, he is, and now he is Yu Bai's boyfriend. He said yes, and he doesn't accept refutation!)

  The entire Yunbo base is his territory!
  Thinking of this, Su Yunxi felt that there was no need to wrong himself. He rolled his eyes directly at the sky, and yelled at the people behind him. "I'm going to find Yu Bai, you can take care of the rest yourself!"

  After yelling, he turned around and left, took two quick steps and got on a pickup truck on the side of the road. He moved quickly and did not give others a chance to speak at all. A group of stunned people who tried hard to keep their mouths from twitching and came to study in Yunbo Base were left behind.