Mirror

***ANOTHER SMUT CHAPTER FOR HUMP DAY😙. TOMORROW WE'LL GET BACK TO IT***

Dean's pov

"What? I can't help it, baby. I just want to see my hot girlfriend naked." Kissing up and down her neck, I started lightly caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples. "It's not my fault I want to fuck you all the time, that's all on you, gorgeous."

"That's not true," she replied quietly, quickly looking away from the mirror so she couldn't see herself, or me, in the reflection. "I don't know why you think I'm sexy, cuz I'm not," she mumbled.

"Don't," I snapped sharply. "You're fucking beautiful and you know it," I replied, admonishing her for putting herself down. I continued to feel her up as I lightly nipped her earlobe before moving my mouth down to suck on her neck. My dick twitched as her nipples hardened beneath my fingertips.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly, responding to my touch, in spite of herself.

Spinning her to face me, I slapped her ass hard. Looking her in the eye, I sternly said, "Don't ever question how hot you are and what you do to me. Understand?"

Looking down shyly, she nodded slightly.

"Hey!" I barked, startling her with my harsh tone as I spanked her ass again. "Look at me." I pinched her bottom hard, making her jolt her head up. Holding her chin, I firmly stated, "I asked you a question, young lady, and I did not get a proper response." Spanking her one more time, I slowly repeated my original question, enunciating every word, "Do. you. understand. me?"

"Yes sir," she answered, looking me in the eyes, breathing heavily as I rubbed my hands all over her asscheeks where I had just spanked her. Hearing her call me sir and feeling the heat radiating from her spanked skin on the palms of my hands, my dick got rock hard. I love playing dominant to her submissive.

I spanked her playfully, but not softly, a few more times, joyfully watching her asscheeks redden and jiggle in response to my firm hand. Hearing her moan from the mixture of pain and pleasure I was inflicting on her body, pre-cum began to leek from my cock. Knowing I wasn't going to last much longer, I picked her up and tossed her on her back on the bed. Spreading her legs wide I penetrated her roughly, knowing she was soaking wet and didn't need any prep. She loves being dominated, almost as much as I love dominating her.

She gasped at the force I was using behind every thrust as I buried my cock deeper inside her.

"Ohhh yes, fuck me, Dean. Fuck me harder," she moaned breathily, as her vagina contracted, squeezing her pelvic muscles tightly around my engorged member.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum already, Amy," I sputtered out shakily, right before unleashing my load deep inside her. Amy's on the pill, we're exclusive, and we've both been tested and come up clean, so we quit using condoms awhile ago.

Laying on top of her, still inside her, shuddering from my intense orgasm, Amy ordered, "Don't move, I'm so close!" She wrapped her arms tightly across my back and locked her legs over mine. I held my breath and tensed every muscle in my body as I attempted to comply with her directive. Amy almost never has an orgasm from "traditional sex", a lot of women don't, so I was excited she might be able to achieve one this time. I mean, every guy likes to think he can get his woman there with just his dick.

"Whatever you say, baby," I replied, smiling down at her. "You know I'm happy to get you there any way I can."

"Then shut up and stop talking," she ordered, adding, "that'll get me there faster." Seeing the stunned reaction on my face, she started laughing.