Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 Haha, a love rival

A farce that had not started yet ended quickly due to Li Fengbei's overbearing protection of his wife.

But the aftermath of the farce did not end there.

Just after Li Fengbei and Qiao Anle walked away.

On the path next to the field, there was a burst of shouts of crying for father and mother.

Wang Guifang's man took out his belt from his waist, raised his thick arms high, and whipped her hard.

"You stinky bitch, how many times have I told you to stop gossiping behind my back, but you just don't listen! I let you go around gossiping about people!"

"You are getting more and more courageous! Even if you talk about it in private, you dare to say this in front of Battalion Commander Li!"

"You've gone against the grain! I think you, a stinky bitch, have gone against the grain! If you offend Battalion Commander Li, how can you live with your family in the future?"

The man who had served as a soldier was full of strength, and he was particularly scary when he was ruthless.

Of course Wang Guifang would not take the beating.

Before the twitching leash could be swung down, she began to run away.

"I... I'm not talking nonsense... I'm telling the truth... Sun Xiangxiang told me everything about the grove himself... How can it be a lie?... Hey! My mother, how dare you really hit me... I won't live anymore... I won't live anymore... If you hit someone, you will die..."

Wang Guifang is not only very talkative, but she still remains stubborn.

Her ability to cry for her father and mother is even more extraordinary.

Not a moment later.

A group of more than a dozen people started making a fuss.

If someone goes to start a fight, you can't really watch a man beating a woman.

There are also people who have always disliked Wang Guifang's mouth.

The man added insult to injury and said coolly, "Wang Guifang, I think you should learn a lesson. If you know it hurts, you won't make the same mistake next time."

As everyone pulled and pulled, dust flew up.

It really turned into a hilarious farce.

...

Qiao Anle didn't have time to care about those people behind him.

She was feeling the breath of the man next to her, as well as the steady flow of heat transmitted from Li Fengbei's palm.

Men have large palms and long fingers.

The palms were calluses from handling guns and working.

Rough, dry, yet reassuring.

Qiao Anle looked down at their tightly held hands, feeling extremely happy.

Her subtle movements caught Li Fengbei's attention.

The man asked in a low voice, "Did I pinch you?"

He was very strong, and sometimes he didn't know how important he was, just because he was afraid of leaving some unsightly red marks on Qiao Anle's fair skin.

Qiao Anle smiled and shook her head, "No, I like holding hands with you. "

The breeze from the field blew in her face, gently blowing the hair beside Qiao Anle's face.