Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91 Precious Polygonum multiflorum

The days passed in an orderly manner.

Just like Li Fengbei said, when the engineering team arrived, he was so busy that he could hardly touch the ground, and sometimes he couldn't even see anyone for a whole day and night.

After all, when I went to work in the fields before, it was always in the village, and I could still go home no matter how late it was.

But it's about building roads.

It is from the county seat to the village.

Moreover, connectivity issues with other surrounding villages must also be taken into consideration.

This distance is quite far.

at the same time.

The construction of the road also caused considerable shock in the village.

After all, as the old saying goes.

If you want to be rich, build roads first.

This is undoubtedly a good thing for the first time.

When there was no work in the area, many people were looking under the big banyan tree at the entrance of the village. Obviously no one could be seen, but for some reason, they seemed to be able to hear the sound of the construction team.

The sound of rumbling and rumbling kept coming.

Road construction has also become the number one hot topic among villagers.

Everyone always says a few words when they meet.

Even the sisters-in-law in the military compound were talking non-stop.

Sister-in-law Chen and Sister-in-law Zhang even came to Qiao Anle privately, hoping to hear some rumors from her.

"Anle, you said there was a reason for working in the fields before. Why are you still building roads now? The men in my family are all soldiers, not from the engineering team."

"That's right! I thought before that I could return to the army as long as I stayed here for a few years. Now that the road is being built, will it mean that I won't be able to go back in the future?"

Faced with such a problem.

Qiao Anle just smiled and said nothing.

"Sisters-in-law, I really don't know anything about what you want to know. Even if I do know it, I can't tell you. These are organizational regulations and arrangements from above. My family is strict Don't you know what Fengbei's temper is? How could you possibly tell me this?"

When Sister-in-law Chen and Sister-in-law Zhang heard this, they both had embarrassed looks on their faces.

They hurriedly tried to save themselves.

"Anle, that's not what we meant. We are just a little panicked. You said you leave early and come back late every day. I don't know why."

"Hey, I'm not questioning the leader's decision. I just...can't figure it out...we don't want to know anything from you. We can only talk to you and chat with you."

Qiao Anle didn't really take it to heart, and was still smiling.

She has always had a good relationship with Sister-in-law Zhang and Sister-in-law Chen.

The two of them were outspoken and generous, and had helped Qiao Anle a lot inside and out.

So after thinking about it, Qiao Anle gave a few reminders.