Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 A Bastard Without a Father and a Mother (2)

Erhuzi stood by the river, motionless, so panicked that he didn't know what to do.

Fortunately, Liu Chunsheng happened to be passing by.

When he saw this scene, he rushed to the river without thinking and jumped in too.

Liu Chunsheng's water quality is good.

San Zai's luck is also good.

After he fell into the river, his little hands grabbed the weeds in a panic, and barely managed to avoid being washed away by the fast river.

Liu Chunsheng rescued the three cubs from the river while paddling.

The two people rolled and crawled and finally managed to reach the shore.

After the disaster, he finally saved his life.

at the same time.

The eldest cub and the second cub soon discovered that the third cub was missing.

They heard from other children that the third cub was taken away by Er Huzi and headed towards the river.

So I came to the river to find someone.

Seeing this scene happening from a distance, the two Zaizai turned pale with fright and rushed over in a hurry.

San Zai almost died,

His face turned pale with fright, his whole body was trembling, and he couldn't speak.

But when he saw the eldest cub and the second cub, he immediately burst out crying.

The eldest cub and the second cub were so angry when they saw the third cub suffering such a disaster that they wanted to vent their anger on the third cub's behalf.

The two people's spearheads were directly aimed at the culprit Er Huzi.

"Er Huzi, you almost killed San Zai. I will definitely tell my father about this! My father will not let you go!"

"Murderer! You murderer! You almost killed San Zai! You murderer!"

"Er Huzi! You are a murderer! I want to find my father, Aunt Li, and your mother! I want to tell everyone what you did! Let them arrest you!"

Erhuzi breathed a sigh of relief after seeing the third cub being rescued.

Even though I feel guilty in my heart, I have been used to being arrogant since I was a child, so how can I bear the accusations of Big Zai and Er Zai.

I was furious all of a sudden.

Erhuzi shouted loudly.

"Why are you shouting! Who said it was me who did it! It was obviously this brat who couldn't stand firmly and slipped on his own feet. What does it have to do with me?"

"Looking for your father? Hahahaha... Will your father take care of you? My mother said that your father has no time to take care of you, let alone the affairs of the three of you!"

"You three are just wild children without a father and a mother! You three are all bastards! Your father is not your biological father at all, and your mother is not your biological mother at all. No one will care about you, and no one will listen to you. of."

The more he spoke, the more arrogant he became, and the louder he shouted.

The last bit of guilt is gone.

The rest is all arrogance and pride.

Erhuzi shouted mockingly: "You three are bastards. You have no father and no mother! You are all bastards that no one wants!"