Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 Large Wholesale Trading Market

The basket of eggs placed between Qiao Anle and Su Jiaojiao.

Disappeared and reappeared.

Appeared and disappeared.

Su Jiaojiao tried several times to put the eggs into the sales panel of the system.

But the final result...

Su Jiaojiao opened her eyes and shook her head in disappointment at Qiao Anle.

She said helplessly.

"No. After the egg was put into the system, it disappeared for some reason. Even the system couldn't recognize it."

more specifically.

It was the system that kept reminding Su Jiaojiao that "the sales items do not exist" and "the sales items do not exist"...

The beeps sound continuously.

So Su Jiaojiao had no choice but to return this basket of eggs to Qiao Anle.

To this.

Although Qiao Anle was a little disappointed, he was not uncomfortable.

After all, this is originally a method similar to "cheating".

God can give her a spiritual treasure space, which is already a golden finger. If even this is enough, then her smooth sailing life will be too easy.

Qiao Anle smiled indifferently.

"It doesn't matter if it doesn't work. The things I took out from the Lingbao space were condensed with the spiritual power in the space. They are probably not real items in the real world, so they cannot be recognized by your system."

Su Jiaojiao also nodded.

She thought so too.

To put it more simply, the parameters of the two systems are incompatible, so they cannot be matched together.

The two of them sat there for so long.

He also spoke for such a long time.

However, no one took a bite of the Longjing tea and peach cakes on the table.

"Jiaojiao, I am very happy to meet you today. This is the first time in this world that I have met someone with a similar situation to me. From today on, we will have an exclusive secret between us. Come, I will Tea instead of wine, here's a toast to you."

In this regard, Su Jiaojiao also acted very boldly.

She raised her beautiful red eyes and smiled lightly.

"Anle, we are friends!"

The two teacups touched each other in an inappropriate manner.

Makes a crisp sound.

Two women with unique experiences became each other's friends because of each other's secrets.

Then I drank tea and ate peach cakes.

"Jiaojiao, this peach cake is so delicious!"

"Yeah, I think it's delicious too! It's rare that it tastes so good in the future."

As expected of a century-old brand in the capital, Daoxiang Village's peach cakes are still crispy and crispy even though they were brought back from thousands of miles away.

One bite and your mouth is filled with a soft texture.

And the real stuff.

Qiao Anle even ate walnut kernels with distinct grains.