Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51 A real thank you gift

She is...the savior? !

This sentence made Qiao Anle confused.

Neither she nor the original owner had met Liu Chunsheng before, and their only contact was that late at night.

All Qiao Anle did was pretend that he didn't see anything, so that the young man could escape smoothly.

This has absolutely nothing to do with "life-saving grace".

How about a savior...

But Liu Chunsheng insisted that Qiao Anle was her savior.

The young man's tears rolled in his eyes and fell heavily.

"A while ago...grandpa suddenly became seriously ill...the family no longer has money to buy medicine, and they don't even have food to eat..."

"When grandpa was in a daze, he probably couldn't stand it because he was hungry, so he started talking nonsense..."

"He wanted to have a bite of white rice... The porridge cooked with white rice was thick and fragrant... Grandpa had eaten it when he was a child. He was always in a hurry, so before he died, his last wish was to have another bite of white porridge. ..."

Liu Chunsheng's voice was still choked and trembling.

After hearing this, Qiao Anle finally understood the cause and effect.

She had seen Liu Chunsheng's clear eyes before, and it didn't look like he would give up his self-esteem and do something sneaky just for a few kilograms of rice.

It turns out that all this...

All for his grandpa!

An old man's last wish before he dies.

Liu Chunsheng gave up everything for his grandfather's wish, but still failed to steal the rice.

When he was desperate, he hid in Qiao Anle's house.

Qiao Anle not only did not arrest him as a thief, but also gave him rice, steamed buns... food that could fill his stomach.

"...I used the rice you gave me to cook porridge for grandpa..."

"After grandpa ate it... he actually felt energetic again and his body got better..."

"So, you really don't need to thank me for San Zai. The one who really should be grateful is me! You are my savior! Not only grandpa, but also my life was saved by you !"

Liu Chunsheng kept saying thank you to Qiao Anle while his eyes were red.

It was with those few kilograms of rice that he was able to keep the last relative around him.

For this reason, Liu Chunsheng secretly visited Li's house.

He wanted to say thank you to Qiao Anle face to face, but in the end he couldn't muster the courage.

It was also at that time that Liu Chunsheng carefully remembered the appearance of the big cub, the second cub, the third cub, and Li Fengbei.

That was the happy family that could only appear in his dreams.

That's why.

When he was at the river that day, Liu Chunsheng recognized San Zai just by seeing his back.

He followed silently.

Finally, he reached out to save the third cub when he fell into the river...

Everything is caused by cause and effect.