Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 It's not difficult to give birth to three children in a row

The next day.

The farce the night before did not affect the next day's food distribution at all.

And Li Fengbei made it very clear that not a single grain of rice was lost in the granary, and no one would be short of food.

In front of the commune.

It was crowded early in the morning.

Li Fengbei stood at the front. Next to him was the recorder wearing black-rimmed glasses, and on the other side was Old Man Sun.

Old man Sun is Sun Xiangxiang's father and the village chief.

With him here, both sides are a witness.

Li Fengbei selected two more careful people from the production brigade to be responsible for weighing the rice and loading it into baskets.

Fang Cheng maintained order around him.

He also specially wore a green military uniform and came out. The originally green young man suddenly seemed calm.

Even if there were people pushing and making trouble, they would be honest when they saw Fang Cheng approaching in military uniform.

Qiao Anle doesn't have many work points in the production brigade and is not qualified to share the grain.

But she still went over with her three cubs.

One is to see the excitement, and the other is to see the majestic Li Fengbei.

The three Zaizai were short and stood outside the crowd, unable to squeeze in and unable to see the people in the front row.

But Li Fengbei was a head taller than everyone around him.

They could see him just by raising their heads.

The eldest son said excitedly: "It's daddy! Where is daddy!"

Er Zai: "Dad is so awesome. Uncle Fang said that everyone here is under the sole control of dad!"

Third cub: "Dad is awesome! Awesome! The most awesome!"

There was an endless stream of people walking past Qiao Anle.

They were either holding it in their hands or carrying it on their shoulders, all grinning.

"Smell the fragrance of this rice. It smells so good! It's all new rice this year! It will definitely taste better when cooked into rice!"

"Show me yours. How many kilograms of rice has your family distributed?"

"My three sons are all in the production brigade, and they all followed Captain Li to open up wasteland. Each of them received thirty kilograms, which adds up to a total of ninety kilograms!"

"Captain Li said at the beginning that those who participated in land reclamation would be able to share more rice in the coming year. I didn't believe it at the time, so I gave up my eldest son! Now I regret it so much that I almost broke my heart!"

"Captain Li is from JUN, and JUN people will never deceive ordinary people like us. From now on, we will listen to Captain Li, and we will do whatever he says."

"That's right, that's right, listen to Captain Li! You can't be wrong! Captain Li said a while ago that new seeds will be released..."

Qiao Anle heard these words, and naturally the three Zaizai also heard them.