Chapter 13

My hands roam Cash's body frantically, reaching for the hem of his wet shirt and peeling it off in one easy swoop. He sucks on my bottom lip, kissing me with a hunger that is almost strong enough to be frightening, pinning me against the sliding doors and driving his mouth into mine. His hands run down my sides and grip my hips before he unzips my jeans and drops them to the floor. I wrap my arms and legs around him, running my hands through his wet and mangled hair. We bump into the wall, the record player and the couch, shifting and pulling at each other in desperation. Our kisses are frantic, our touches wild.

The pressure of his throbbing cock against my sex feels amazing, and the way his lips and the coarse stubble on his face rub roughly against my lips, chin and neck is overwhelming. Cash is all around me, tasting, feeling, and kissing me, but it's not enough. I want more. Harder.

I run my hands along his stomach and reach for his belt. I unbuckle it as fast as I can, dropping his pants to the floor before slowly sliding my hand down to his throbbing mass, stroking it. He groans into my mouth from my touch, pulls me closer and guides me onto the couch.

"I'm dying to be inside you." His voice is rough with need. My breathing catches at feeling his finger slide along the wet silk crotch of my panties. "Is that what you want?"

I squirm against him; those words amp the fire inside me to new heights. "Yes," I pant out, breathless.

He slides his fingers inside my sex, leans down, and kisses my neck in a single, smooth movement. His touch sends a wave of pleasure to sizzle through me. He slides another finger inside me, and all I can stifle out is another pleasurable moan, grinding myself against him.

"Promise me something," he whispers along the crook of my neck, slowing his rhythmic movements against my clit.

"Anything," I say, arching my back to feel him push deeper inside me.

"Promise me, you'll never forget this moment." He withdraws his fingers, sweeping across my sensitive skin, eliciting an involuntary shudder. I look up at him, and his eyes are hooded with worry and maybe even a sliver of guilt as they stare back into mine. A tiny beat of silence passes between us as he gently places a kiss on my lips. "No matter what happens after this weekend, promise me you won't forget," he whispers.

His promise frightens me. The sudden panic in his voice is too bewildering and too much. I know he wants me, but deep down, I know he is untamable and unconquerable. Is that what he is trying to tell me? What I already fear? Is it because, deep down, he knows that all we will ever be is hot sex and secret weekend getaways?

"I won't forget," I whisper, kissing his rough jaw and chin. My mind can't worry about our future right now when all my body can focus on is getting its next Cash fix. "I've never felt this way about anyone." I feel his hands run along the back of my thighs. His touch unleashes a million tiny prickles to radiate all over my wet and bare skin. "Nothing feels right unless I'm with you."

He reaches up and digs his hands into my hair. "Don't say that."

I lean in closer, pressing my lips against his neck. "It's true. I wouldn't be here if it weren't."

Bending slightly, he kisses my ear. "Vous etes si belle."

My blood heats at his rough, ragged voice, dissolving into a French accent. "What the hell was that?"

"I'm Canadian. French is my second language."

"What did you say?" I ask breathlessly, unable to comprehend how Cash keeps on getting sexier.

He moves closer, his hips rolling against mine, his breath hot against my ear. "I said you're beautiful."

"I like it. Say something else."