chapter 9

New beginnings

______________***********_______________

If you like a coffee hot , ill be your coffee pot
You call the shots babe ,
I just wanna be yours ....

~wanna be yours

**********___________________**********

Ruhaan's pov:-

Fuck it..! She passed in the interview, i fucking planned so much but she proved me wrong , fuck her ! ...what the hell was going on and that fucker raj he is happy that she is working here , i mean what the fuck happened to him that he wants her , did he started liking her at first meet . I thought and my jaw clenched thinking about them together laughing and giggling with each other and how he supported her when they were speaking about her .

"Ruhaan , this file -ahh! " Raj said while entering and as he entered i punched on his face

"What the fuck man " he said while holding his jaw

"What the fuck you were doing with her , your my fuckin PA not her's do you get that" i said in an angry tone

"Why you are jealous , that she is enjoying my company"he said while smirking .

"What, just fuck out you know " i said annoyingly and he scoffed while i passed him a glare .

"Take this file ,and attend the meeting or should i Call reet"he said while doing something in phone .

"You have her number?" I asked him

"Yes" he said with a proud smile and it irked me. He was less that now she will annoy hell out of me .

I was. Not in good mood and those fucking investors were ruining again my mood.

"So, Mr oberoi, we will finalize this. Deal" one of them spoke and i nodded

"Ok" i said getting up "raj check up the things they need to " i said and nodded soonn i was out of conference hall and it was mostly 8 pm and i made my way towards home now . As i remember where iam going. Her grinning face flashed me how she challanged me and now she won it .

"I won Mr.oberoi " i remembered her words and fuck! I fisted my hands and punched the steering wheel of the car ,which made a screech. Sound .i was at home now , everyone were busy in there work and i made my way to my room.

And as i was going towards it , i dashed with someone and it was none other than her .she was about to fall but my hands automatically wrapped around her waist ,saving her .she has closed her eyes in fear of falling down as soon she realized she opened her eyes and her brown orbs met to my black orbs which were staring at her .

________________________

Author's pov:-

As soon as reet opened her eyes , she looked at her saviour who was staring at her she shivered under his gaze as he was staring her intantivelly. He was boring holes in her body from his intense gaze. She clicked her fingers in front of his face.

"Oh Mr. Oberoi If you have done staring at me leave me "reet said to him and he was back to his senses and soon left her and she fell down