Chapter 27

Hello to everyonee...

So i had a question....

Is it looking like I'm dragging the story or I'm making things so fast between them? Do answer.

Let's start the story...

************************************

°

°

Hai Manjha tera tez,

Yeah dil ki patang ko Kaate haye,

Tujhi se katke yeh,

Gire teri chaat pe aake haye

Meri jaan chali jaye hai

Tu jo mudke dekhe haye

Tujhi se katke yeh,

Gire teri chaat pe aake haye

°

**✿❀ ❀✿**

~~FAKE GIRLFRIEND~~

Author's pov:-

It has been two weeks to their friendship. Everything is going well between but what shocked everyone was their sweet conversation. Still they didn't stop fighting . They argue like a enemies, their opinions are different and neither each of them like it.

The most happiest person was Raj, because he wanted them to be together and now they are..

Their day always starts fighting with each other at dining table or office and ends up while talking and laughing in balcony.

From that day Reet didn't get any nightmare. Ruhaan consulted to a specialist .

He said to ruhaan to keep her away from the things that make her nightmare come and always distract her.

She never thinks again of anything now and peacefully she lives with everyone.

Raj and Ruhaan had a fight in office on topic of him searching apartment for her which made ruhaan more angry, that he didn't inform her.

Meanwhile Raj who wanted to beat the shit out of him because of his behavior but didn't as now everything is fine.

Siddhart, shaanvi, kiaana, Reet and Ruhaan always have fun while eating food with a banter of them. Which makes there day.

Whereas kiaana who just went for admission said that they must join her school so she will be entertained everytime and will not miss anyone.