chapter 10

Hey guys I'm so sorry ki i didn't update it ...i had my annual  practicals so yes thiss was the reason why i didn't update ..and in few days i have my boards too...so ill try this whole feb to give updates but in march i will be not able to....

And i will also thank for every readers as its nearly to 250 in 2weeks I'm glad ..but please do vote and comment as it will motivate me to write further and please do share your thoughts regarding the chapter ..so i can make some changes...

______________thank you_________________
_______________&&&&&&&_______________

Let's begin with story :-

First day, as usual fights

_______________~~~~~~~~~~______________

बन जा तू मेरी रानी, तेनु महल दवा दूंगा
बन मेरी मेहबूबा,में तनु ताज पावै दूंगा
सुन मेरी रानी रानी ,
बैन मेरी रानी रानी
सहजन में तेरा तेनु मुमताज बना दूंगा
बन जा तू मेरी तेनु महल दवा दूंगा..!

~✨ban ja rani.       
~✨Guru randhawa

_______________££££££££££______________
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

_______________££££££££££______________✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Author's pov:-

After  their heated  argument at night ..they slept . Reet was sleeping peacefully but Ruhaan's condition was worse ,he was just thinking about her courage she has that she spoke those words..which was literally seducing him. He was losing his state he was getting allured by her the way she spoke,the fierce she has inside her which only angers him as no one has dared to talk to him like that. He was continuously thinking about ,but soon he engaged himself in work and the night went off ....

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°--
Next morning

Everyone were downstairs and when reet came and wished everyone.her eyes roamed towards the room and she sees him..their eyes locked with each other for nano second and she averted her gaze .  

"Miss mehra ?" He called out

"Yes". She said while faking a smile

"You should be in office at sharp 9 i don't know with whom you will come and how , but before me you should be there "he said and she rolled her eyes .

"I , will be there don't worry" she said in sugar coated voice .

Soon everyone were having there breakfast and kiaana was playing and Ruhaan got up as he got up reet's eyes went on his office attire that was a 3 piece suit.