Chapter 16

So welcome back everyone...
Maine chapter toh post kardiya votes to complete hi nhi hue🙂...
Rehne dete h but please vote bhi kardiya karo and comment too as it's motivates every writer..

Your opinion matters them share everything, even what you didn't like about chapter share that too...

Abhi k liye bass as i promised chapter dhamakedaar hoga so. Its here do comment plzz about the chapter.

Enjoyyy......

Listen to the song while reading the chapter for better experience

______________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_____________

°
°
°

मेरी मन्नतों में
मेरी जन्नतों में
तेरा ही तेरा शुमार है
मेरी चाहतों
पे मेरी राहतों पे
तेरा ही तेरा खुमार है
मलंग मलंग मैं
तेरे ही लिए हूँ मलंग मैं

मेरी उल्फ़तों में
मेरी शिद्दतों में
सजदों में तेरा ही नूर है
तेरी बेखुदी में
तेरी दिलकशी में
तेरी बंदगी में
दिल चूर है
मलंग मलंग मैं
तेरे ही लिए हूँ मलंग मैं

मैं यहाँ वहाँ जाऊं जहां दरबदर बदर
तेरे लिए रहती हूँ बेसबर सबर
तेरी बेक़रारियों में
इश्क़ इश्क़ है
मलंग मेरा
दम मलंग मलंग
दम दम मलंग
मलंग मलंग मलंग
दम दम मलंग
मलंग मलंग मलंग दम
इश्क़ इश्क़ है मलंग मेरा
°
°
°

_________________________________________

~~The biggest clash~~

Author's pov:-

The day went smooth and at night reet was prepared with the designs and her presentation. With a huge smile on face she slept.

Were on the other side Ruhaan was lying on bed thinking about tomorrow's clash that is going to be happen, he didn't knew what he will do, but knew that he will do something for sure, but for a moment he thinked about her, daily she woke up till late completing every designs, even she showed some to him when she used to find him in hall or corridor. She has worked alot to complete her dreams and he also knew that her relation with her parents are not good, if she didn't get the desired amount of sallary they will marry her off.

"i don't want to her to get married, everyone has dreams and everyone can fulfill it. Her parents are no one to deicide her future" he said but then realized again thats he wants her to go from here.

"no no ruhaan, concentrate you want her out off your life" he said calming down his soft sidde heart.

"am i doing something wrong? Will she leave from here?" his heart asked to him.

"don't fuck up my mind now and i made a decision, I'll destroy her in every possible ways" he said and slept down, not knowing what is going to happen now.