Chapter 19

Last chapter was so painful isn't it..?

But the thing was everyone started judging ruhaan, by calling him egoistic, jerk and what not. I know he is like that, but at the starting i said he is like that. Its not his fault, i have made him like that.

So stop judging him coz he has a past that is heartbreaking for him. He has his own thoughts and i know leaving her was bad thing but it was not in control. But don't worry he will apologize for it. He will pay for it.

Ta tak ke liye sab calm down.....

And aage kya hoga jaane ke liye read the chapter...

so let's start

ENJOY....

*************************************

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
°
°
°

Raajhan dhoondan main chaliya,

Raajhan mileya naa ye..

Jigra vichh agan lagaa ke Rabba

Lakeera vichh likhdi judaai

°
°
°
....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

_________________________________________

~~HER NIGHTMARES~~

Reet's pov:-

"Reet stop" shaanvi stopped her and she stopped on her tracks.

"What did you tell to ruhaan?" she asked and reet turned towards her.

"Huh, what?" she asked.

"Did you told him anything reet about his girlfriend." she said and reet rolled her eyes.

"you did reet right? I said you na never ever bring that topic again. Why did you do it.. Haan?" she asked her loudly..

"Because your dear brother in law needs reality check for what he did.what does he thinks of himself ki he is the great one. He can do everything and nobody can do. He is wrong di" Reet said and shaanvi gave her a glare.

"you know what reet because of your this attitude maa and papa always gets angry. Why can't you understand, so they always tell you to behave but you can't listen right?" she said and reet was blankly looking at her.