Chapter 14

Hello, hello, hellooo guyysss...

I'm back...... Ab waaapas nahi jaungii pakka...finally my exams are over ab bas hindi h... So wo hum karlenge....

Aur baaki mere pyaare pyare readers ko thankyouu itna patience rakhne k liye.... Thanks for waiting...

And also thank you to everyone who followed me...

Chalo now start the chapter... I know sab konse chapter ka wait kaarhe ho.
. Don't worry wo bhi jaldi hi aayegaa...

Enjoyyy..............

_________________________________________
°
°
°

You and I.,I
Ridin' Harleys in Hawaii-i-
I'm on the back, I'm holdin' tight, I
Want you to take me for a ri-ide, ride
When I hula-hula, hula
So good, you'll take me to the jeweler-jeweler, jeweler
There's pink and purple in the sky-y-y
We're ridin' Harleys in Hawaii-i-i (Ha)

~~Harleys in hawaii

°
°
°

_________________________________________

~~CAN WE BE FRIENDS.? ~~

Reet's pov:-

"SHE CHEATED ON HIM"
shaanvi's words were ringing on my ears continuously. Now i get why Ruhaan behaves like this, why he is always cold and dominant, why he doesn't like anyone to rule him, now i get it..

I was on beyond shock that Ruhaan has been in relationship and has got heartbroken, so now he is cold hearted. He doesn't want anyone to break his heart so he has built a wall... No not a wall a whole building.

I must say he is great then, if he has gone through so much but his behavior is not well and good towards his parents. Everyday they try to talk and he just gives them silent treatment. I'll talk to him today..

"Will he listen to me "? I asked myself. What if he did we will try.

At night:-

Everyone were in room, so as i just rolling on bed. I was not able to sleep. So i decided to go out in balcony when suddenly my eyes fell on the door.

"Reet don't open that door" i remembered shaanvi's words. But why she said so?. But now curiosity was building within me so i took my steps towards that door.

"click" and it opened and my eyes were wide open looking at the view. It was so beautiful the sky, the moon, the trees everything. If this is so beautiful why she then said me not to open. I moved forward and there comes a view of swimming pool. My gaze was down coated to the swimming pool as i was seeing, gasping, enjoying the view i heard some voices beside of me. Something shuffling, breaking and god knows what what.

I moved my legs towards the way of sound, i didn't want to go but my stupid leg does.

What if there is something dangerous? What if there is a thief? Oh god.!
I was to go back when suddenly i heard a familiar voice and when i reached there i was shocked looking at the person.

Shirtless, standing on his lowers with a phone in his hand and his messy hairs were falling on his forehead and his front was visible to me and now the person turned back and Fu©k his back was more sexy.