Chapter 4 : Please

⚠️⚠️Warning: violent and disturbing scene ahead....

Author's POV

Erebus's gaze swept across the tent, his mind focused on the highly secured box, containing the damning evidence of this place's illegal activities. He knew that obtaining those proofs was crucial to bringing justice to the captives and putting an end to the atrocities. Meanwhile, Luke's easy-going demeanour seemed to lighten the mood within the tent, his charismatic presence adding a semblance of normalcy to the grim surroundings. Unlike Erebus, Luke had a knack for easing tensions and making the best of dire situations.

The men started getting more into the women captive. They started touching them here and there. Even, some of the men started kissing them. Other 2 men who came later then them were gay, started forcing themselves on captive men. Disgusting was the only word in the mind of Erebus and Luke.

Suddenly, 2 guard came.

1st guard said, "Boss, We caught two girls running from the camp."

Viktor's voice echoed through the tent, dripping with sadistic amusement as he mocked the captives who dared to defy their fate. His laughter cut through the air like a knife, a chilling reminder of the power he held over their lives.

"Pathetic," he sneered, his gaze sweeping over the trembling captives. "They really think they can escape? Hah! You're nothing but rats scurrying in this dark."

The captive women cowered before him, his voice and dangerously scarred face was making them shiver.

Viktor's laughter grew louder, more sinister, as he revealed in their suffering. "Shall we enjoy admirable fiesty or meek ones?" he taunted, his words sending a shiver down to the women's spine.

Viktor, "Let's see who these admirable girls are ......"

Erebus knew what's going to happen now. Everyone was silent. Those captive girls who were serving them before was now shivering now, already knowing what cruelty was going to happen here now. Viktor suddenly said, "Let these bitches and bastards get out of here now. We don't need them now."

Viktor's callous words echoed through the tent, met with sinister chuckles from his cohorts. The captives recoiled in terror, as they were dragged to their makeshift prison. Some of the women even cursed the two women in their mind who dared to run and foiling their plan of pleasuring these big bosses.

One of Viktor's cronies sneered, his voice dripping with malice, "Looks like we've got ourselves a fresh batch of playthings, boys. Time to have some fun."

Laughter erupted among the men, their depraved glee a stark contrast to the palpable fear that hung heavy in the air. Some exchanged lewd comments about the captives, their crude jokes only serving to further dehumanize their victims.

"Bet those little birds will sing a different tune once we're done with 'em," one man jeered, a twisted grin plastered across his face.

Another chimed in with a cruel laugh, "I can't wait to break 'em in. Nothing like a little pain to make 'em obedient."

Amidst the vile banter, another man's voice cut through the air like a knife, his words laden with sadistic intent.

"I call dibs on the feisty one," he declared with a wicked grin. "I'll make her beg for mercy before I'm through."

His companion chuckled darkly, nodding in agreement. "And I'll take my time with the quiet one," he leered. "Break her spirit until she's nothing but a shell."