Squidbeak Survival 14: An....Awkward Discovery

After the two couldn't hear Marie's garbled message, Bleu immediately let go of Xander's arm -which was really red, mind you-. He looked and message gently on his arm and looked at Bleu with a pissed expression. "Next time you need to squeeze something, you have tentacles for hair." He then walked off into the jungle, probably trying to find something to treat his arm.

Now see, if that was Zal squeezing his arm, she would've broken it off. So at least he's thankful to cod about that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flash-forward to the present day

"So yeah, that's what happened."

Xander finally finishes his 'little' story. Everyone in the treehouse.....looked tired. Zal was leaning against the wall with her head bobbing up and down -even though she's already asleep-. Callie leaned her head against Marie's shoulder, almost looking like she's about to pass out. Marie leaned her head against the wall, looking pretty tired from the long story. Kimi looks like she's still trying to stay awake, but her body's telling her to sleep....she deeply regrets asking if he was gonna explain that long. Bleu left to go to the jungle, probably to avoid hearing the story.

"Y'all got it? Get it? Cause I'll explain it agai-" "NO!" "Please don't!" "No, we got it!" Marie, Kimi, and Callie exclaimed, definitely didn't want to hear it again.

"Good, cause I ain't gonna say it again." Xander told them, he actually felt tired explaining the story, and his throat did hurt from talking about it, he did sound raspy. He got up and walked to the door. "Where are you going?" Marie questioned. "Getting water. Throat hurts....you guys can just sleep...." and Xander closed the door and climbed down the ladders, and walked into the jungle.

Callie sat up and rubbed her eyes, she looked at the others and started to talk.

Callie: "Wow, that was a story..."

Marie: "Mm-hm...and all we ask is about the communication thing."

Kimi: "Yes, but it was interesting to know about how he built it and with Bleu exploring that temple."

Marie: "Yea, the temple part is interesting."

Kimi: "Those two saying something about pictures made by humans, broken thrones, lava-like floors, I kinda wanna explore that temple."

Callie: "Kinda reminds me of those pictures in that cave, remember?"

Marie: "Oh right, similar to them..."

While the three were talking, Zal started to wake up, rubbing her eyes. "Ayooo, did I hear someone say 'explore'?" Her voice sounds tired, since she's the last person to fall asleep.

Kimi: "Yes, I was talking about Xander's story."

Zal: "Oh....you gals actually listen through that?"

Callie: "Unfortunately, yes."

Zal: "Dang, I passed out the second he said somethin' bout.....well...whatever it was..."

Marie: "Yea, at least I got my answers."

Zal: "Answers?....Okay gimme the short verse. What happened?"

Callie: "Long story short, they built the treehouse in three days-"

Marie: "They discover the temple, and some ancient pictures-"

Kimi: "And since they have the respawn point, Xander built something out of it-"