Squidbeak Survival 17: How Not To Debone Fish

Everyone left the mini-island for 'dinner' except for Xander, who was...weirdly eyeing the green gems, like he was thinking of something. No one noticed until Kimi said something.

"Hey, where's Xander?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Xander? I think he might be back with them crystals." Zal pointed out. "I hope he doesn't do anything to those..." Marie commented. "Why?" "Because it's Xander. We don't want another problem on this island." "....True." Everyone walked back to where the red octoling was, and right they were, still with the gems.

Kimi: "Xander, what are you doing back there? Come on, we're going to make dinner."

Xander: "...."

Zal: "Ayooo...Xan-Xan? Octo boy?..."

Xander: "...Cod damn, I can't think with you around."
Zal: "Aw, that means you love mee."

Xander: "The opposite really. Annoying, in better words."

Marie: " *Sighs* Anyways, why are you still here?"

Xander: "Just thought of a stupid idea, nothing more."

Callie: "What is it?"

Xander: "It's............something that I'll probably say at dinner. Speaking of dinner, what is it?"

Bleu: ".....Something..."

Zal: "And I know it involves fish...."

Xander: "Uh-huh, and who's cooking it?"

All: "......"

Xander: "Well then. Guess we'll starve."

Callie: "We don't even know what we're gonna make."

Xander: "Meh. Let's go."

And so everyone was walking back to where the treehouse was. Bleu started a small fire that grew into a large fire, and Kimi opened out her suitcase.

"Now what do we have here......oh...oye there is a lot of food in here. Even food we haven't seen before! And are those coffee beans?! AND COCOA?!" Kimi was astounded at the amount of unseen and known food there is. "Truly a lifesaver." Marie playfully joked. 

"Wait where did you find coffee beans?"     "......Before we...went down those stairs."     "...Are you serious?"    Xander complained.     "Dang...oh well, I don't like my coffee dry anyway."    Callie shrugged off.    "But I'll definitely remember that next time we go up those stairs."     "Who said anything about a next time?"      "Who knows..."

"Anyways, what can you make out of this?"       "Hmm....maybe I can try something..." Kimi wonders, she did cook a few things here and there during her time being a castaway. "....I could help too.." Bleu volunteered. 

"What?" The crew asks. 

"Something, but first we need some meat...or as what Zal said earlier, fish."    "Oh! OH! Me could do that! I can get 'em." Zal eagerly said. "Ah, that's great." "....But someone might have to go with her..." "...I'll go." Marie volunteered to help Zal with the fish. 

"How much?" 

"Er...maybe a large fish or two, maybe even a few. Just enough for the six..and a half of us."

"Large fish? Gotcha, Thankfully I left me spear in the boat!"

"......Wait a minute, your spear? I don't recall you bringing the spear with us..."