characters

Meera: Meera is a shy and introverted girl, a 15 years old, often found lost in the pages of her textbooks or sitting quietly at the back of the classroom. Despite her intelligence, she considers herself an average student, never drawing attention to herself. Meera's insecurities weigh heavily on her, keeping her from interacting with boys or opening up to anyone about her feelings. She longs to break free from her shell but fears rejection and judgment.

Lakhsya : Lakhsya is a balanced blend of introversion and extroversion, comfortable in his own skin yet not seeking the spotlight. ( 15 years old) With his exceptional academic performance, he effortlessly secures his place among the top students in the class. Unlike Meera, Lakhsya is more outgoing and approachable, often engaging in conversations with classmates and teachers alike. Despite his confidence, Lakhsya remains oblivious to the silent admiration brewing in Meera's heart.
______________________________________ __________________

Other characters

1. Manish Sharma ( Meera's father)
40 years old, He is an Computer engineer work in the IT department, developing software solutions for the MNC's products or internal systems.

2. Nandini Sharma ( Meera's mother)
38 years old, She is a housewife.

3. Siya Sharma ( Meera's younger sister)
She is 9 years old.

4. Rani Srivastav ( Meera's best friend)

5. Preeti Sharma ( Meera's cousin)
But they not only cousins they are best friends.

______________________________________ __________________

Vikram Malhotra ( Lakhsya's father)
41 years old, He is a business man, it as a hospitality business encompassing a group of hotels and restaurants. This business provides accommodations and dining experiences to guests across multiple locations.

Sunita Malhotra ( Lakhsya's mother)
She is 38 years old, She is a house wife.

Rohan Malhotra ( Lakhsya's elder brother)
He is 21 years old and studying in 2nd year Medical College.

Aman Gupta ( Lakhsya's best friend)

Harsh Shina ( Lakhsya's best friend)

______________________________________ __________________

And other characters will be in upcoming chapters.