15

PURR AND HISS

"I don't really understand the title

"I don't really understand the title... But does it relate to a cat and snake?" Sirius blinked at the screen.

As (Name), Harry and Ron exchanged glances filled with mischief, a knowing smile crept up on their faces, the memory of the hilarious incident vivid in their minds. Their eyes then shifted to Hermione, who blushed under their amused gaze, unaware of the inside joke they shared between them.

"You'll see," (Name) shook her head incredulously, her mind still reeling with the events of that day, which had left Percy, Grover, Tyson, and Annabeth all looking at her with puzzled expressions, their eyebrows furrowing in confusion as they eagerly awaited to hear the full story of what had transpired.

The others in the hall were extremely confused too at what the three Gryffindors were laughing for.

The double attack on Justin and Nearly Headless Nick turned what had hitherto been nervousness into real panic.

Curiously, it was Nearly Headless Nick's fate that seemed to worry people most. What could possibly do that to a ghost, people asked each other; what terrible power could harm someone who was already dead?

"The basilisk; but how did the ghost end up petrified..." Regulus hummed, still confused. "Ghost's not even a mortal or a human being at all."

There was almost a stampede to book seats on the Hogwarts Express so that students could go home for Christmas.

(Name) had actually wanted to return home to Dorset, nestled amidst the rolling hills and tranquil countryside, where familiarity and memories beckoned. She had yearned to bask in the warmth of reunions with familiar faces and perhaps set forth on an adventure across the vast seas to America, to reunite with cherished friends - Annabeth, Percy, and Zach - or even journey back to the comforting embrace of camp where the echoes of camaraderie lingered.

A great number of people found themselves feeling a deep sense of sympathy towards the demiwitch due to her demands in her quest that her friends hadn't know.

"I was homesick..." (Name) pouted, jutting out her bottom lip.

"At least we sent gifts and also IM'ed you that afternoon," Percy said to his wife. Annabeth nodded in agreement.

The Tonks felt a wave of empathy wash over them, understanding the ache in their niece's/ cousin's heart as she longed for the comfort of home. However, despite the twinge of sadness, they knew deep down that she had to complete her quest's challenges and trials before they could joyfully reunite with her once more.

"It's truly saddening to witness her inability to return home or spend time with her loved ones and friends," Sirius sighed, his eyes fixed on the glow of the screen as if searching for answers amidst the digital display.

Anthophile (PJO x HP) 🌸WTM/RTBOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara