14

DUMBLEDORE'S OFFICE

"Who had been sent there?" James frowned a bit before looking at his son

"Who had been sent there?" James frowned a bit before looking at his son. "Surely that might be you. Since I'm sure something must have gone wrong the next day?"

Harry shared a look with his friends and shrugged, "I don't know... You'll find out."

(Name) on the other hand, she knew well what happened, but she paid attention to her son instead of answering this time from all the exhausting thoughts and also being pregnant at the same time.

The trio were studying in the library the next day with many other students of different years. (Name) was nowhere nearby them since she was near looking through the shelves with her friend, Blaise Zabini.

"You know, it's amusing yet frustrating what happened yesterday after dueling club, Ron and Harry still think that Draco is the heir of Slytherin," (Name) snorted, shaking her head as she pulled out a book.

"Stubborn people," (Name) murmured under her breath, feeling the weight of their constant defiance and the exhausting responsibility of correcting their errors.

Their stubbornness always forced her to take on the role of guiding them towards the correct choices rather than veering off course. The frustration of dealing with their resistance permeated her thoughts, reminding her of the endless cycle of challenges she faced in ensuring things were done right.

Blaise paused in his reading and burst out laughing, "I'm sorry? What? Draco, your cousin. No way! Do they have any evidence that he is one?"

"Nope," (Name), Blaise, Theodore, Annabeth and Draco said in unison.

"Honestly, no," The demiwitch sighed. "It truly baffles me how firmly they hold onto the belief that Draco is the heir of Slytherin when there's a complete lack of concrete evidence supporting their claim. Even after painstakingly detailing the intricate Slytherin family tree in my research notes, which I managed to meticulously complete last night following an intensive week of digging through historical records and ancient texts, their minds remain stubbornly fixed on this unfounded theory."

"That's a tremendous amount of dedication she showed by pulling all those all-nighters, only to have her hard work ignored and overshadowed by the two boys and girl's stubbornness," Moody remarked with a shake of his head, clearly expressing disbelief at the unfairness of the situation.

"She's like a real life female version Sherlock Holmes, but not 100% same as him, you get me?" Ted Tonks looked at his wife who paused to think for a bit before nodded lightly.

"At least Granger thinks otherwise, no? --

Slightly uncertain yet compelled to set the record straight, (Name) boldly decided to break the silence, addressing the lingering doubts, "At least she didn't jump to the conclusion that Draco was the heir. She simply trailed after those two troublemakers," she gestured towards Harry and Ron with an air of amusement lacing her words.