8

THE SAVAGE SILENT BULLY IN CLASS

"Who would that be?" Many asked, but the question was left unanswered when the demigods and future generations wizards shared a smirk

The students were seated in the Defense Against Dark Arts classroom. It was decorated with portraits of its owner: Gilderoy Lockhart.

"Oh gods," Annabeth cringed with her friends in disgust.

"This is cringe-worthy," Evan exclaimed, disgust tinging his words with dread, "I can almost feel like I'll blind myself if I look at them longer." His skin crawled with discomfort as he shivered, the mere thought of extending his gaze toward the source of his unease sending chills down his spine.

"This bloke is so obsessed with himself," Sirius and Regulus said in unison with (Name) on the screen.

"This bloke is so obsessed with himself," (Name) said to Theodore, her frustration evident as she scrunched her face and cast a disapproving glance around the classroom, where the walls seemed to ooze self-indulgence.

"Jinx!" rang out as (Name), Regulus, and Sirius synchronized their voices in playful banter, their laughter livening up the room.

"Double jinx!" they chimed in once more, their competitive spirits rising.

Sirius, ever the enthusiast, took it up a notch with a boisterous "Triple jinx!" that filled the air with his infectious energy.

Suddenly, frustration colored Regulus's retort as he let out a sharp "Fuck!" in reaction to some good-natured ribbing.

However, (Name) swiftly interjected with a light-hearted exclamation of "Chocolate!", drowning out the curse word.

This made the people in the crowd to laugh at their banter.

"Looks like you owe me snacks now," Sirius teased, playfully pointing at his daughter and brother.

Regulus and (Name) exchanged sly grins before simultaneously jesting, "Nah, we'll just give you dog food," sending the hall into uproarious laughter at their clever quip.

Observing the exchange, James and Remus raised eyebrows, sharing a puzzled glance as the mention of dog food raised intriguing questions. Surprised by their friends' reactions, Sirius joined in the unspoken curiosity.

"I know right? Bloody disgusting," Theodore remarked, shuddering at the arrogant portrait hanging beside him that cheekily winked in his direction, the audacity making his skin crawl within the confines of the classroom.

"I feel like I need to scrub my eyes with bleach after witnessing this ego parade," Blaise lamented, a deep sigh escaping his lips as he shook his head disapprovingly, his hand reaching for his textbook in a futile attempt to distract himself from the display of narcissism unfolding before them.