Chapter 464

After the group acknowledges our goal, and me as their leader in this moment, I get the option to add Fisher, Lydia, and Monk to my Rising Emperor's Domain system. I do so without notifying them of this change and now see their status screens and geopoints light up in my mind's eye.

Then, I give instructions to my body double and Ember to go back to charging up the isolation pod while I train with my team.

Arie tags along with them, and I give permission to use one of the saturated stones on the pod that hasn't been charged up yet. Aerie needs a rest after training, and using the fully charged pod would be a waste to use now. I need that supercharged pod exclusively saved to use for Qi control training for myself and my teammates.

I don't mind a few billion mp being used up to bring the other pod up to 8x dilation for future use though. According to the old crafter's note, not much energy will be lost from anything under 10x. So, using 1 stone to make a pod where 1 hour of rest will equal over a full night's sleep will be perfect for the session we're about to have.

Once he's rested up, my double will find us in the Labyrinth.

The three of them go off into the canyon, and I turn to the remainder of my team.

"By foot, the journey out here from Sector 1 may take days or even weeks. By sky, it would take hours, maybe a day at most. My guess is they will travel by flight again, so an enemy attack could come at any time... However, your escape from capture and run-in with the 5th Ranked Dark Guard means the Dark One's forces are not all on their way just yet."

I pause and walk to the edge of the canyon, making another body double to max out all 3 copy slots of this skill. I order it to watch over the town and survey the skies to alert me if anything unusual approaches.

As it flies away, I turn to my teammates again.

"This means there may be an attack coming soon... any moment actually... but we also know there is still time to prepare. We'll need to get you all in fighting shape by sunrise."

I jump down into the canyon onto the nearest pathway that leads to a blue glowing portal.

"Come on, it's time for all of you to receive some major strength upgrades."

I dungeon walk all of them back down to the 30th floor and share my absorption skill with each of them to allow my MCP absorption perk to make its full use.

Staying within 100 meters of each of them, we circle around the outer ring of Wyverns and slowly make our way into the center of the dungeon.

With the use of temporary skills gained from my absorption skill, Monk is able to fly in the sky with us using water and earth magic from a few of the first wyverns killed.

Fisher and Lydia let loose and reap the benefits of gaining millions of MCP after every kill, using their Red Hydra's buffs to speed up the training time and having Abby heal them every few minutes once they deactivate the soul energy perk and face the consequences of the debuffs.

Whenever nearby flocks of monsters are killed, I dungeon walk everyone to more dense portions of dungeon where respawns take place to expedite the process. I find enemies and they constantly fight them, absorbing their energy and moving onto the next.

Many thousands of MP in mana crystals are left behind after monsters dissolve without us nearby, but I always make it a point to retrieve element stones if they drop.

Maria and Abby easily make it to the center of the dungeon without using any Soul energy or Qi. Monk also easily takes out his opponents.

It takes nearly an hour to clear this floor and bring everyone up to level 750, but everyone has gained over a hundred million MCP each and they're all revving to fight more.