A long nap

Early the next morning, Ise picked up his stuff and climbs inti the Panzer and starts it up then drove it to the garrison gates and swipes his card, opening it and driving it through Beth's street and saw her. She walked up to him and he asked her, you wanna drive, the Panzer Beth? She smiled and said, you don't mind, Ise!?  He yawned and said, I'm picking up the crew this morning, and I didn't sleep too well last night Can you drive her for me?  Beth climbed in and said, it smells like sweat and oil in here commander. 

Ise sat on the side and said, you'll have to get used to it, all of you. If you want your school to stay open.  He yawned and said, let's start by picking up Kagamine.  Beth said, but she's the farthest away from me!  Ise was already sleeping and Beth looks at him with a smile and said panzer vor, right Ise? 

After arriving at the school, Ise woke up and stood up, climbs outside of his tank and saw his crew waiting for him and he asked them, what are you for doing here? aren't you supposed to be in class?

Amani looked at him and said, Its about time you woke up. Beth looked at her and shouted, Amani! that was rude! Kagamine giggles and Ise laughs and then said, no she's right, I was out for too long. I deserved that. Let's get to the Panzer Division Lessons! The girls cheered and followed Ise to the back of the school where the vehicles that were waiting were.