Chapter 205: Yang Mi's Secret

That night, deep into the darkness, Yang Mi stealthily made her way to the living room and then quietly ascended the stairs. She cast a glance at Zhang Yi's room, her eyes flashing with complexity. Then, changing direction, she approached Zhou Ke'er's door and lightly knocked.
"Yiya—"The door slowly creaked open, revealing Zhou Ke'er's pretty face. Upon seeing Yang Mi, she whispered, "Come in."Yang Mi silently entered the room. Zhou Ke'er cautiously glanced in the direction of Zhang Yi's room, then slowly closed the door. Yang Mi pulled out her phone and handed it to Zhou Ke'er. Sitting on the bed, Zhou Ke'er glanced at the message on the phone, her brows immediately furrowing."This..."Her expression was incredibly complex, a mix of conflict and reluctance, unsure of what to do. Yang Mi approached her, pleading softly, "Ke'er, you must help me with this! You've been with Zhang Yi for so long, your words will definitely carry more weight than mine."Zhou Ke'er's expression was hesitant. Her fair hand rested on her ample chest as she helplessly said, "I understand your feelings. But I know Zhang Yi too well. He wouldn't do such a thing!"Yang Mi grew anxious. "But can we just stand by and do nothing? After all, she's your sister too!"Zhou Ke'er bit her lip, a hint of pain flickering in her eyes. "But we don't know the full situation.""Zhang Yi is overly cautious, and that's what's kept us alive. He wouldn't help with this."Yang Mi closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. "If we don't try, how will we know if it works?"When she opened her eyes, they were filled with determination. "Regardless, I have to try!"Seeing her determination, Zhou Ke'er asked curiously, "What do you plan to do?"Yang Mi's right hand moved to her neck, then traced down her fair neck, over the high peaks and winding paths, all the way to a secluded spot."A woman's best weapon is her body."Suddenly wary, Zhou Ke'er said, "So basically, you want to seduce him, right?"Yang Mi blushed. "No way! I'm doing this for Xinxin too!"With a cold snort, Zhou Ke'er said, "Hmph, don't think I don't know what you two are up to!"Yang Mi's gaze shifted, then she said, "So, will you help me with this?"Frowning slightly, Zhou Ke'er asked, "Help you?"She was a clever woman. After a moment's thought, she understood what Yang Mi meant. In an instant, her face flushed."I...I won't do such a shameful thing! It's too embarrassing!"She couldn't handle something involving three people.As the two women discussed how to drug Zhang Yi, there came a knock on the door."Knock, knock, knock!"Both Zhou Ke'er and Yang Mi jumped. The only person who would knock at this hour was Zhang Yi.Yang Mi's heart tightened. She hadn't discussed anything with Zhou Ke'er yet, and Zhang Yi was already here. How should they explain this?Hastily, Zhou Ke'er went to open the door. Outside stood Zhang Yi in black pajamas, a mischievous look on his face as he glanced between her and Yang Mi.He had noticed when Yang Mi went upstairs. Perhaps out of his usual caution or maybe due to his spatial abilities, Zhang Yi was very sensitive to his surroundings. He was curious why these two women couldn't talk during the day and had to secretly conspire at night after he had gone to bed.At this moment, both Zhou Ke'er and Yang Mi were also in their nightwear. Zhou Ke'er wore pink, while Yang Mi wore purple, both very sexy styles, personally chosen by Zhang Yi.The beauty of such nightwear lay in its ability to conceal where necessary while revealing in just the right places. The highest level of charm wasn't in nudity but in suggestion.The sight of their fair legs, teasing glimpses of cleavage and snowy feet beneath their nightwear was sure to stir desire.Late at night, two beautiful women huddled together in simple attire. Being caught, Zhou Ke'er still had a strange blush on her face, and Yang Mi wore a peculiar expression, like someone caught stealing.Zhang Yi couldn't help but wonder."You... having fun?"He pinched Zhou Ke'er's chin, looking at her bewildered eyes. "Actually, you two don't have to hide anything from me. I'm quite open-minded. Next time if you have such thoughts, you can do it in front of me.""After all, everyone is curious. I've never seen how tofu is made."Zhang Yi smirked.At this point, even Zhou Ke'er, who was usually naive, understood Zhang Yi's meaning."Oh, you're so naughty! I'm not that kind of girl!"She playfully punched Zhang Yi's chest."Oh, really? Then why are you two not sleeping and lying on the same bed in the middle of the night? Discussing tech?"Zhang Yi looked at Yang Mi on the bed with a teasing expression, mixed with a hint of suspicion.Yang Mi, being smarter, immediately caught Zhang Yi's implication."No, Zhang Yi. We... were just discussing a family matter.""Family matter?"Zhang Yi paused at the word. His parents had passed away years ago, and although he had some relatives in Tianhai City, his relationship with them was ordinary. As for other relatives, they were all far away. So Zhang Yi lived alone without much burden.However, not everyone was like him.Zhang Yi pulled Zhou Ke'er into the room, closed the door, and got on the bed.Three people, wearing nightwear, sat on the bed and began a late-night conversation."Tell me! I hope there are no secrets among us three."Zhang Yi smiled at the two."Are there any living relatives far away that want to take you both to live with them?"After spending some time together, feelings inevitably developed. If they were to leave, Zhang Yi would definitely feel reluctant.However, leaving was their freedom, and Zhang Yi wouldn't stop them."It's not like that."Zhou Ke'er shook her head, looking somewhat disheartened."After the snow disaster, I lost contact with my family. I don't even know if they're alive or dead."Zhou Ke'er was alone in Tianhai City, and her distance from her family was great, with some even abroad. With the current communication conditions, contact was impossible. Moreover, they most likely perished in the snow disaster.Zhang Yi nodded and turned to Yang Mi.If Zhou Ke'er was fine, then it must be about her.Sure enough, after being scrutinized by Zhang Yi, Yang Mi's expression subtly changed."In fact... my family contacted me."