Chapter 219 Paralyzed Girl

"Bang!"
The door of the gymnasium was pushed open forcefully, and the equipment blocking the door couldn't stop the bulky figure of Uncle You, the humanoid Titan.Zhang Yi stepped in, his gaze sweeping over the people inside the gymnasium.The students were almost scared to scream, but when they saw that three humans had entered, they felt a bit relieved.Zhang Yi quickly found the girl in the wheelchair.He had seen Yang Xinxin's photo and recognized her."Thank goodness, you're still alive!"Zhang Yi breathed a sigh of relief. If she hadn't held on until he arrived, his efforts would have been in vain.Zhang Yi walked towards her.At this moment, Wu Chengyu adjusted his hair and straightened his blue custom-made school uniform as he walked over."Are you from the West Mountain Base? Is it my father's order?" "The West Mountain Base? What's that?" Zhang Yi frowned slightly. This was the first time he had heard that name.Wu Chengyu, seeing them fully armed, mistook them for armed personnel from the refuge organization.With his hands behind his back, he smiled faintly. "I'm Wu Chengyu. My father is Wu Jianguo, the director of the CZ Bureau of Tianhai City. I think you should be familiar with his name."To be honest, Wu Chengyu's appearance was somewhat ridiculous. Although his hairstyle cost over a hundred thousand, and his custom-made school uniform was valuable, after over a month in this apocalypse without bathing or changing clothes, he looked only slightly better than a beggar.To come here and put on airs like a young master was really laughable.Zhang Yi asked with a smile, "Are you familiar with the West Mountain Organization? He wanted to extract some information about the West Mountain Organization.Wu Chengyu was taken aback for a moment, looking at the three people in front of him in confusion."You're not from West Mountain? Then you must be from other shelters! Strange, this place is closest to West Mountain. There's no reason for you to come here!"Other shelters? Does that mean Tianhai City has multiple shelters?Zhang Yi had heard that Tianhai City had hundreds of emergency shelters, but it was obviously not the type Wu Chengyu mentioned.Then he remembered when he first went to Yunque Manor, Zhang Dada and Cai Zhiyin also mentioned similar things.He secretly thought: It seems that Tianhai City does have higher-level shelters, and there are at least multiple ones.Zhang Yi casually asked, "How much do you know about shelters?"Wu Chengyu sensed that something was wrong. If these people came to rescue him, they shouldn't be asking so many questions."You're not from the shelter? To be honest, I don't know much either. I just know there are some places like that."He gritted his teeth. "It's a pity that when the snow disaster came, no one expected it to be so serious. Otherwise, I would have gone there by now!"Zhang Yi looked at Wu Chengyu and realized that he probably didn't know any specific information.After all, he had been trapped here for so long. If he had the ability to contact the outside world, his powerful father would have rescued him long ago.Wu Chengyu was no longer useful, so Zhang Yi bypassed him and went straight to Yang Xinxin's direction.Other students found that Zhang Yi and the others didn't seem like bad people. Uncle You and Fatty Xu, as if grasping at a straw for life, came over."My dad is Wang Chongming, the chairman of the Chongming Group. If you take me out, my dad will give you however much money you want!""My dad is Li Gang, and my mom is Zhang Cuiyun. You should know what these two names mean in Tianhai City!""Take me out of here, you want money, I can give you money; if you want a position, I can let my parents arrange it for you!"...The students crowded around Uncle You and Fatty Xu, their eyes showing some weirdness and madness.Surviving in desperation for so long, they rarely saw the dawn of life and were determined to seize it!Uncle You and Fatty Xu looked embarrassed. With so many people, how could they possibly rescue them?Wasn't this just adding burden to themselves?But they were not as heartless as Zhang Yi. Faced with the eager eyes of these young boys and girls who wanted to live, they couldn't say anything too decisive.However, no student dared to approach Zhang Yi.It wasn't just because he was holding a heavy Desert Eagle.For some reason, they all felt a sense of unease around Zhang Yi.Can't explain it.It's like even the fiercest dog would be afraid when it meets a professional dog killer.That's the killing aura on Zhang Yi.Some say that when a butcher slaughters pigs, dogs, cows, and sheep too many times, the thoughts of those animals before they die will linger on the butcher's body.Sensitive animals can perceive this fearful thought and stay away from such people.Human intuition is not as sensitive as animals.But when the number of killings reaches a certain level, this aura will also be perceived.Zhang Yi stepped closer to Yang Xinxin.Lu Kernan's face was pale, instinctively wanting to run away but not daring to.Yang Xinxin, on the other hand, raised her delicate face and looked at Zhang Yi innocently.Zhang Yi walked up to her, crouched down slowly, and looked up at her beautiful eyes over her bangs."You're Yang Xinxin, right?""Yeah."Yang Xinxin nodded.Zhang Yi smiled gently. "My name is Zhang Yi. Your sister Yang Mi and Zhou Ker brought me here to save you. Will you come with me?""Okay."Yang Xinxin didn't hesitate at all, her answer was simple and decisive.There was no need to doubt anything. The person willing to come and save you now wouldn't harm you.Zhang Yi nodded. "Alright, let's go then.""Please... wait a moment!"Yang Xinxin suddenly spoke up.Zhang Yi tilted his head curiously. "What's wrong, do you have something else to do?""Can you do me a favor?"Yang Xinxin looked at Zhang Yi earnestly, her eyes incredibly clear, like a pair of gems."What favor? Don't make it too complicated, like saving your entire class."Zhang Yi said with a smile.Yang Xinxin looked outside, where the battle was still raging in the ice and snow corridor.The clanging of metal collisions made hearts race, and it was hard to calm down."Could you stop them from continuing to fight? I'm afraid he's in danger."Yang Xinxin said."Oh?"Zhang Yi also looked at the corridor, listening to the noise outside. The battle was intense, and there was no one-sided situation yet."Just stop them?" This favor wasn't difficult.In the future, Zhang Yi would need Yang Xinxin to help him maintain the network of the shelter, so it would be convenient to owe her a favor now to strengthen their relationship later.Yang Xinxin nodded.Zhang Yi smiled. He stood up and walked to Fatty Xu, whispering in his ear, "Come and do some work!"Zhang Yi walked over, and the students subconsciously dispersed, not wanting to get too close to him.Fatty Xu finally got relieved only when he followed Zhang Yi out of the door.