02|The eyes met ✨

Within a month, Vaishnavi completely adjusted and enjoyed coming to the school. Her class holds the craziest boys who came to school just for laughing and entertaining others. Due to this behaviour all the classrooms of C block were disturbed.

Suddenly, one day Anoop Sir(the most strict teacher of the school) decided to shift their class to A block, as A block was nearest to the staff room and was mostly quiet. All the students glared at each other and smirked at the thought "Block change karne se hum nhi sudharne wale" (We will not improve by changing the block). From the next day everyone sat in the A block and it was the new 11th B.

One day everyone was moving to the ground for games and guess who Vaishnavi saw? 'That boy', the same boy Vaishnavi saw on the Facebook post. Walking just in front of her in the corridor very confidently with a height of nearly 6ft tall, Vaishnavi adored him.

"How can someone be so charming!" She was mesmerized by this thought and smiled a little looking at his messy hair from behind, within the same moment, Apoorva turned around looking for his friend and saw Vaishnavi behind him, that's the moment their eyes met for the very first time but he completely ignored her and moved straight.

"Ohhhmyyygoodddd! He looked directly into my eyes" (lol just for 2 seconds) but Vaishnavi wanted to shout in excitement still controlled herself. Yes, it was the love at first sight moment for her, she has never felt the same for anyone else before. It was the very first time that her heart had ignited a strong feeling, a strong desire for a boy.

Vaishnavi wanted to share this with her best friend 'Vaishnavi'! Yess! Both the girls had the same name, name humour, same thoughts, same codewords, same gossip...both were soul sisters! They used to be called as 'Jalebi and Samosa', 'do jism ek jaan' and even teachers loved their duo, but waited till she knew his name and class!

Days went by just admiring him from a distance and Vaishnavi really wanted to know him from close. She then asked a senior girl (who came from the same school bus in which Vaishnavi used to come) "Didi, mujhe wo senior bohat cute lagte hai!" (Didi, I find that senior very cute) and smiled at her to know his name.

"Ye..ye toh Apoorva h!" (This is Apoorva) said the senior girl.

"Apoorva! Aage ? Vaishnavi asked.

"Apoorva Shekhar Singh, PCB stream se h ye bhi"(he is also from PCB stream) replied the senior.

"Ohhooo, Singh h! Aur wo bhi bio se.. Jodi acchi lagegi" (He is Singh, and also from the Biology stream, perfect pair!) Vaishnavi laughed out by saying this.

"Usko patana mushkil hai, ladkiyo ko bhaw nhi deta! Aajtak ek bhi girlfriend nahi banaya usne! (He is difficult to impress, doesn't show interest in girls, hasn't made a single girlfriend till date) said the senior girl.

Vaishnavi sighed and nodded but didn't say anything, she thought "kisi se impress nhi hua toh merese kyaa hi impress hoga" (If he is not impressed by anyone then how can he be impressed by me?)

The senior consoled her by saying "try karke dekho, kya pata tumse impress ho jaye" (You try it, who knows is he gets impressed by you).

In between, Vaishnavi had a male best friend, 'Arya Shekhar Singh' they were in the same class but he was from maths stream, he was younger sibling of Apoorva, but Vaishnavi never knew this as she never discussed about her crush with Arya, and also Arya never discussed about his elder brother.

In the evening, Vaishnavi tried to search Apoorva's Instagram I'd, but didn't find it, and thought maybe he isn't on social media.

The next day she decided to ask the same senior about the I'd. "Didi, wo Instagram pe hai kyaa? (Didi, is he on Instagram?) She said "Yes, he also posts very often." From that time, she used to search for his Instagram I'd everyday but never found that.

After a few days of searching she asked the senior to help her with the I'd and she agreed and also told her the I'd.

After, 2 months of adoring him from a distance, Vaishnavi finally send him request on Instagram.