03|Apoorva is approved ✨

After sending a request to Apoorva, Vaishnavi started overthinking about thousands of things, as overthinking is her favourite thing to do. "Jab pyaar Kiya toh Darna kya" thinking that she consoled herself.

"Vaishnavi Singh ki follow request aayi h"(Vaishnavi Singh requested to follow me) said Apoorva to his friend Reyansh who was currently at Apoorva's place sitting beside him.

"Sahi hai bhaiii" said Reyansh while teasing him.

"Par isne mujhe kyu request bheja?"( Why did she send me the following request Apoorva pondered.

"Haa sochne wali baat hai, aajtak kisi aur ladke se baat nahi ki aur tujhe saamne se request bhejdi" (Yes, it's worth thinking, she usually doesn't talk to boys but requested to follow you) Reyansh teased Apoorva.

Apoorva smirked but didn't utter anything, he accepted the request after an hour and even requested to follow her.

"Apoorva Shekhar Singh accepted the follow request" Vaishnavi read the notification and her heart paced and she breathed heavily. She was about to control her emotions till then "Apoorva Shekhar Singh requested to follow you" she jumped off the bed and started shaking with excitement.

She firstly opened his Instagram posts and stalked his photos and highlights, then guess what? She accidentally liked a photo from 2019, panicked Vaishnavi unlike the photo and switched off her phone immediately as if Apoorva was going to ask her anything.

She then switched on her phone after a moment and accepted the following request and liked all his posts.

Seeing so many notifications Apoorva checked his phone "Vaishnavi Singh liked your post" it said. He smiled thinking "School me toh bohat akdu lagti, aur yaha post like kar rahi". (She looked so stubborn in school, and liked my post here).

In the night Vaishnavi thought to text him, finally after thinking for half an hour what to text, she concluded to the silliest text - Hii, Aap bio se hai? (Hii, are you from bio?).

Apoorva read the message from notification and thought, damn this girl! Since last 2 month she always looks into my class with her friends and asking me my class!

Apoorva maintaining his character replied - haa, aur tum? (Yes, and you?) As if he didn't know that she is from bio.

They both didn't know how to start a conversation, hence decided to discuss studies hence, they both talked to each other for about 1 hour. That night Vaishnavi didn't sleep in excitement thinking that now Apoorva knows her and due to this they will have several eye contacts in school, she blushed at this thought.

The next day as soon as she reached the school, she checked into 12th B looking for Apoorva. Apoorva, sitting near the window from the last third bench on his seat was revising his chapters.

"Padhaku" she sighed and went to her class which was just after Apoorva's class and excitedly whispered to Vaishnavi (her bff) "Ek ladka pasand aa gya" (I have started liking a boy).

Hein? Kon? Kab? Kaise? Kidhar? Her bff exclaimed. As she was the only one who gets to know everything first and her confirmation was the main thing.

Vaishnavi took her bff to Apoorva's class and standing at the door she eye signaled towards Apoorva, and Apoorva at the same time shockingly stared at her. Both the Vaishnavi embarrassed and pretended as nothing had happened and walked casually towards the washroom.

"BHAI unhone notice Kiya mujhe" (Bhai, he noticed me) Vaishnavi excitedly jumped and giggled feeling the butterflies in her stomach. Her cheeks were all red and she was happier than ever.

"Bhai, naam kyaa h unka?(Bhai, what's his name?) asked her bff.

"Apoorva Shekhar Singh" replied Vaishnavi.

Bhai, honestly bohat pyaare h wo ekdam decent, ekdm cute hai (Bhai, honestly he is very decent, very cute).

"Haaaa, meri choice kharab ho hi nahi sakti" (Yes, my choice could never be bad) Vaishnavi said and laughed.

"Ye mujhe aise kyu dekh rahi thi" (With what intention was she looking at me) Apoorva thought but started noticing Vaishnavi every time she walked through his class.