06|Frenemies ✨

Despite being best friends, Apoorva never fails to ignore Vaishnavi in schools and also doesn't use to text first. But yes, that was a different matter that Apoorva used to watch her secretly. He firstly wanted to know each and everything about Vaishnavi, her perspective, her behaviours, her humour, her IQ and obviously till when she could resist without confessing.

Everyday around 7 pm, Vaishnavi used to send him reels and start the conversation in every possible way and chat for hours, in fact Apoorva also started showing interest in her. But Vaishnavi never knew that he was developing feelings for her too.

"Tumne baaton me uljha kar, din ke mere 2 ghante waste kar diye" (You wasted my 2 hours by entangling in your conversation) said Apoorva.

"Ohh noo sorry sorry, next time se appointment le lungi, ye sunna chahte hai aap? Is hisaab se toh 2 ghante aapne bhi mere waste kiye" (Ohh noo sorry sorry, from next time I'll take your appointment, you want to listen to this? As you said, according to that you also wasted my 2 hours) replied Vaishnavi.

"Madam pehle aapka message aaya tha" (Madam, you texted me first) Apoorva said never missing any chance to be rude.

"Aap ignore bhi kar sakte the, ohh khudko rok nahi paaye merese baat karne ke liye?" (You could have ignored, ohh you can't resist talking to me?) Vaishnavi replied teasing him.

"Kitna bolti ho tum din bhar" (How much do you talk all day long) Apoorva replied by rubbing his neck and thinking "Haa sach me nahi rok pata khudko" (Yes, I couldn't resist)

"Jitna aap mujhe sunte h" Vaishnavi replied with a laughing emoji.

"Offfooo, kya karu mai is ladki ka!" (Ohhoo, what should I do with this girl) Apoorva thought while laughing and reading their chats.

They were chatting and suddenly Apoorva told an incident of his class that why he doesn't talk to girls and always ends up quarrelling, to which Vaishnavi regarded him as 'Ladaaku Vimaan'.

"Dost ho meri yaa dushman" Apoorva asked Vaishnavi, when she taunted him as Ladaaku Vimaan and rude.

"Aapki favourite dushman" Vaishnavi added sarcastically.

They used to chat a lot but only on Instagram, both of them didn't have the guts to speak with each other in person or initiate anything. Suddenly Apoorva sended a snap and Vaishnavi opened the snap immediately. It was his mirror selfie, Vaishnavi saved the snap in chat and as soon as she opened the chat to review the snap, Apoorva's bitmoji popped from bottom and both of them seeing their bitmoji's locked the phone. It felt like they both had caught red hands and it became awkward for them.

Apoorva texted "Kya dekh rahi thi?" (What were you watching).

"Ye shakal kahi dekhi dekhi lagti hai"(I have seen this face somewhere) replied Vaishnavi.

"Haa, roz jo meri class me dekhti ho" Apoorva replied while wishing to see her in person currently, how shy she would be.

"Thik hai abse nahi dekhungi" replied Vaishnavi.

"Are nahi nahi tumhara man dekh sakti ho" replied Apoorva, thinking not to miss any chance of eye contact.