05| Can't Resist ✨

Close the windows" said teachers when it started raining heavily, meanwhile all the students were excited to see the cyclone which was about to come.

"Wow such romantic weather for couples" sighed Vaishnavi.

"Chinta mat kar next bell games h" (don't worry the next bell is games.) said her bff by winking.

Toh? (Then) asked Vaishnavi without showing interest.

"Hamare saath saath 12-B ka bhi games h" (Along with us, 12-B also has their games bell).

Areyy haaannnn! (Ohhh yeah) Vaishnavi shouted with joy.

"Hmmmm! Kya ho gya" (what happened) asked Sir.

"Milega" said Vaishnavi dreaming.

"Kya milega?" asked sir.

Vaishnavi suddenly stopped dreaming and said "Wo..wo..book me answer milega!" She managed to cover her thoughts.

"Yaar bell kab lagegi?" Asked Vaishnavi making a pout.

"Ummhmmm badi jaldi h Milne ki" teased her bff.

That physics bell was the longest 40 minute class for Vaishnavi. She continued to check the time in her watch in every 2 minutes, thinking only about games bell.

Finally after a long wait the bell rang, the lecture wasn't over yet but Vaishnavi hurriedly packed her bags in no minute and looked towards the corridor to see if Apoorva's class was going down or not.

Both the classes came out at the same time, Vaishnavi standing at the door to wait for Apoorva to walk just behind him and come down together. As soon as Apoorva came out, Vaishnavi quickly with her bff joined the line behind him. He turned around to have a look on who's the minion walking behind him matching his steps.

Vaishnavi was looking at his messy hairs and again at the same moment he turned and glared at her, shocked Vaishnavi passed a smile but egoistic Apoorva Shekhar Singh just smirked and moved.

"What's with him, always testing my patience!" Vaishnavi got frustrated.

They walked on the stairs together, Apoorva always walked slowly with patience and enjoying each move, but Vaishnavi always walked in a hurry as if she had to catch a train! Vaishnavi overtakes him giving him a frustrated look and he thinks "What's with her, always in a hurry".

As soon as they got down Apoorva sat on a bench with his friends, he didn't play games usually because his 'always clean and well maintained white shirt' would get dirty and he would never let that happen. Even teachers were also impressed that he maintains himself in every manner.

Vaishnavi caught him sitting on the bench and said to her bff while walking with her "Thank God he's not playing, otherwise he wouldn't get to see me"

Laughing, her bff said "He wouldn't get to see you or you wouldn't get to see him?" Vaishnavi blushed.

She slid down her tie, opened the collar button and fixed her hairs which Apoorva watched without dropping his eyes. They started playing dodge ball and several times Vaishnavi had eye contact with Apoorva. Apoorva sitting on the bench talking with his friends and laughing never missed any glance of Vaishnavi.

Vaishnavi with her bff were in the centre and other girls dodged them and every time they both escaped spoofing others. Apoorva impressed with her game couldn't move his eyes from her which made her feel nervous. Staring at Apoorva she accidentally got hit her head with her bff Vaishnavi. Her bff teased "Aahaaann eye contact and all haaannnn!"

The bell rang, everyone started moving towards the class but Vaishnavi waited for Apoorva to follow him as soon as he started moving, Vaishnavi also joined him he again looked at Vaishnavi with side eye and observed her obsession towards him, he did nothing but smiled simply.

He seated himself in class meanwhile Vaishnavi fixed her uniform and washed her face in washroom. Returning to her class her eyes again met with Apoorva who was looking at door for her. "Laal tamatar lag rahi" he smiled while thinking in his mind while seeing at Vaishnavi's face all red because of playing.

In the evening when they chatted about their day Apoorva mentioned "Aaj toh ekdam laal tamatar lag rahi thi" (Today you were looking just like a red tomato) she replied "Aap bhi sukhi huyi phoolgobhi lag rahe the" (You also looked like dried cauliflower).

They both laughed at each other and then Vaishnavi asked are we friends? Apoorva said currently yes, Vaishnavi asked immediately that currently means it could change in future? Apoorva ready with the comeback "Why would it change?" Vaishnavi covered her over excitement and said "we can be best friends also" but Apoorva completely understood what she meant and just laughed by saying "whatever you want". Vaishnavi's heart paced for a moment and she said "okay then currently best friends!" Apoorva teased her by saying "currently means it could change in future?" And sended a laughing emoji. She took 2 minutes to reply "Future ki baat future me".

That's when they both started teasing each other and gave time toh grow their bond by building trust and understanding each other.