04| Obsessing over him✨

Obsessed with Apoorva, Vaishnavi started thinking about him in the classroom.

Yaar, wo sirf mujhe as a junior treat karte, agar unhe pata chala ki mereko crush h unpe toh wo merese kabhi baat bhi nahi karenge aur bezzaiti karenge wo alag! (Yaar, he just treats me like a junior, if he found out that I had a crush on him, he would never even talk to me and would insult me) said vaishnavi by stomping her legs.

Kya pata,(who knows) he might be interested in you, said her bff for consoling her.

But Vaishnavi's Lil heart knew that Apoorva Shekhar Singh can never fall in love with anyone.

Being a council member, Vaishnavi always does her duties on stairs in C block, but from that day she exchanged her duty position in B block, because Apoorva's class always heads from B block.

Vaishnavi always waited for him till the last to come along with his friends, so that Vaishnavi could come down together just after him.

In the evening, Vaishnavi wanted to talk to him but wondered what! She decided to ask Arya, about his brother's interests.

"Unhe kya kya pasand h" (what does his likes?) Vaishnavi asked with no patience.

"Tum" (You) said Arya testing her patience.

"No jokes, I'm serious!" Exclaimed Vaishnavi.

"Online h wo abhi, phone chala Raha hai, message kro usko" (He is online, using his phone, just text him) said Arya after pitying at her.

Kaisa message karu samjh nhi aa Raha (what kind of message should I do, I don't understand) sighed Vaishnavi.

"Send him reels" Arya smirked

"What kind of reels" Vaishnavi asked.

"The ones you watch are always cringe, let me send one'. Arya mocked at her.

Making a pouted face, She waited for Arya to send her reels.

From that time, every evening Vaishnavi used to send one reel to Apoorva and waited for his reaction.

One day, in the assembly Vaishnavi's eyes were searching for Apoorva. She asked her bff "Yaar tujhe dikh rahe h wo kahi?" (Yaar, could you see him anywhere).

"Ruk jaa dhundhti hu, aise bhi wo lambe h dur se hi dikh jayenge" (Wait, I'll find him, also he is so tall that he can be seen from a distance). Said her bff.

"Are mujhe lagta unki class nahi aayi niche, extra classes honge" (I think his class hasn't come down, extra classes might be the reason) said her bff.

"Ofcourse, padhaku log h!" (Ofcourse, ambitious people!) Sighed Vaishnavi and thought "Hush! Whole assembly is wasted" and sighed.

When they went back from assembly, she looked into his class and immediately looked at only Apoorva's seat, and Apoorva was looking at the door itself, the eyes met again, so magical and pure! Vaishnavi looked down and felt shy for being caught in charges of staring at him.

In the fruit break, Vaishnavi came out with her bff and again looked at Apoorva's seat, and again the eyes met. Shy vaishnavi decided not to look in the class from now on and only her bff will inform that he's looking at her or not. She wanted to maintain her boss lady character but her soft heart never allowed to do this infront of Apoorva.

She waited for the lunch to find a way to come close with him, standing at the door looking at his class, as soon as Apoorva along with his friends came out, she immediately with her bff joined the line just after his group. At the hand wash area, they came close, Apoorva noticed her, turned his face and escaped in no minutes.

"How rude" Vaishnavi pouted her face at him.

Suddenly he turned and looked at Vaishnavi, and again the eyes met but he suddenly turned towards his class. Every time their eyes met, it was always a butterfly moment for Vaishnavi.