Chapter X: All May Be In Pain

(Note: Contains bloodshed and violent talk)

"But- I trusted her, Julian. You know it right? She was my only close friend and now, we're broken." Sighed Zephyrina glaring at Charlotte who was cycling along with the others towards Zephyrina's kingdom.

"But what if you're not?" He asked

"Shut up, Julain. I can't trust her anymore, and I bet she's quite embarrassed from whatever she has done to everyone."

They entered the kingdom. Charlotte marched towards the entrance of the palace dining room. The five others looked at her in awe, except Zephyrina of course.

They followed her into the central hall and they could get enough of the view of whatever was happening in there.

Charlotte looked back at the group standing behind her. She yelled "I will explain everything if I fix this! I hope." She kept a straight face and walked forward into the messed crowd.

Every single royal- I mean, demon looked at her and kneeled, leaving whatever they had in hand and whatever they were breaking apart. The dining room was a total mess and chaos.

Charlotte went in the middle of the crowd of the 'once-a-royal-now-a-demon'

"MY PEOPLE!" she screamed at the top of her lungs in the deepest voice in her sound box.

The crowd of demons shouted an approval in chorus.

"As you all know, you work for me. I order you again; the same thing I ordered a hundred years ago."

The demons rose from their kneeled position.

"TEAR ME APART AND LET ME SPOIL IN THIS LAND OF NONSENSE" The group raised their eyebrows and stepped backwards in shock.

The sight was disgusting. Every crazy 'royal' (the demons) was attacking the soul of Charlotte. 

By soul, I mean her life.

 Seconds later, there was complete silence. Everyone was unconscious except the group of five. 

Zephyrina ran towards Charlotte and saw her bleeding stomach. She was dead.

The kings, queens, princesses and princes were all awake now. 

They have no idea what happened ever since late evening. It was eleven at night.

Zephyrina burst out crying as her tears fell on the corpse of her old friend.

Every single person came running towards the blood scene. No one knew what to do.

"CHAAAARLOTE! NO MY DEAR, MY SWEETHEART DON'T YOU LEAVE YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER!" Charlotte's Mother screeched and screamed until she had no more voice. Her Dad and Mom collapsed on her body, not knowing what happened.

Zephyrina's condition was not as bad as her late best friend's parents, though.

She noticed a paper roll beside her hip and picked it up to see what it was.