The Field of memories

A/N: Before you read the story, I just want to say thank you for giving a chance to my book I will be more that grateful if you will rate and leave a comment to help me improve this story. Thanks. By the way Scarlett Johansson is Valeria.

Chapter 1

As the rain was pouring hard in a town in London, everyone was inside taking cover and keeping warm but not me as I was outside the balcony and enjoying the harmony and melody the rain was giving me. One of my maids came into my room to persuade me to come inside now and dry myself but I just politely declined her offer, she also said to me that I would get sick if this will continue but I only told her that I will be fine....when was the last time I ever felt that feeling?

Maria, my maid only sighed before leaving defeated for she know that even with her best efforts she wouldn't convince me. As she left I then starred again to see the whole towns view and simply letting memories come to me.

~~~~~~~~~

The sound of bombs and gun shots are really deafening as a man was dragging me towards the Iron bars. As I feel my tears pouring I was just letting myself get dragged for I have nothing to do cause I know I was vulnerable and fragile unlike the man. My vulnerability was my weakness that's why those men had the chance to drag me away from my family after they took my parents life. They also made me watch them while they slaughter my parents; a great way to make any child insane and vulnerable. I can still hear my parents pleading to spare their life and mine but they didn't listen because it was only me they've spared it was only me that lived.

I was still a child but I already know what was happening at that very moment because of them my mind had been opened to the real reality of life; they were the predators now and I was merely their prey.

As we reached our destination, the man quickly threw me inside which send me flying and hitting the hard ground. The ground was so cold like touching the Russian floors but this was worst for the smell of blood and rust are slowly lingering into my nose. I tried to look where this smell is coming from but the sudden realization hits me as I felt the drop of blood in my hand; my head was bleeding.

As I look in my hand in shock I didn't have the time to notice that there are somebody else inside which quickly approached me and then tore a part of his clothes to help me stop the bleeding.

"Are you alright?" the stranger asked just when a female just a little older that me spoke.

"She is clearly bleeding brother but that's the first question that will come to your mind?" the girl said and I then tried to look at them. They are still young like me the girl is like a little older that me she has light brown hair and sparkling hazel eyes, she then smiled at me after I took the time to look at her features my blue eyes then quickly moved to look at her brother who is doing his best to stop the bleeding from my head, his eyes are darker than his sister but it suits him well, he look like his little sister also but with manly features.

They were my saviors, which made me smile to them even though I know they are just prisoners that has the same fate like me.

~~~~~~~~~

My little travel to memory lane was cut short when my phone ringed. Dissapointment was all I felt as I started to get inside even though I was still enjoying the drops of rain. I then took a fresh towel from my closet and started to dry my hair as I answer the phone.

"Hello" I said as I wait for a answer in the other end of the line.

"Hello am I speaking to Ms. De Lorienné?" the man in the phone asked.