Chapter 30

Hello everyone!!!!!

How are you????

I know I have not uploaded the story for a very long time now I am sorry for that, exams, projects so many things are going on so I am busy there but I promise I will not drop the story I will finish it don’t worry.

Keep on reading

Voting

And commenting

Thank you

Take care

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon’s POV

We were on our way back to the mansion; Ashton was talking to someone on the phone about the new place, he was talking about the decoration and extra security and guards I did not pay much attention to it I was busy thinking about Jason this is the second time he got hurt because of me and I could not do anything about it.

I am in such a miserable place right now I cannot be with the one I love instead to protect the one I love I have to be with the one I hate the most, it’s awful.

“Good news” said Ashton.

I looked at him; he looked happy and was smiling. I did not ask what the good news is; good news to him means bad news for me and I know whether I ask him or not he will tell me about it so i didn’t find the need to ask him.

I turned my head and looked out of the window preparing myself for the bad news.

“Our new home is almost done, we will be moving soon than we planned” said Ashton.

I still did not reply and this time I didn’t even look at him.

“Aren’t you happy?” asked Ashton.

“I’d be happy if you die right now” I said harshly.

He got furious but instantly relaxed and smiled, usually he would beat me if I say something like this to him but now he looked clam.

“If I die you would die too” he said.

“I am not afraid of dying” I said rudely.

“Good for you, if you betray me or try to run away from me I will kill your family in front of you and I will make sure that they feel every ounce of pain, I will make them beg for death but they will not die easily they will suffer every second and you will regret rest of your life for running away from me.” He said maliciously.

“What the hell do you want Ashton, why you always want to hurt the people I love? If I do something wrong punish me why them?” I said while panicking.

His words terrified me, how can anyone be so evil but then he is Ashton he killed his own parents why will he spare mine, he did not show any mercy towards his parents why will he leave my parents alone. I have to think about running away this might not be the best thing to do. For my happiness and freedom I cannot risk my parents’ life. I cannot run away I have to be with him to protect my parents from his evil plans.

“If you don’t do anything stupid, I will not do anything mean” he said and winked.

I am stuck with him forever, he wouldn’t let me go away, he wouldn’t leave me, and knowing what he has done in past force me to believe that whatever he said just now he would do it no matter how wrong and horrible it might be he would do it.

We reached mansion, I desperately wanted to talk to Martha about the change of plan, about me not running away. The thought of not running away depressed me but I have no choice to protect my family from Ashton.

I got out of the car and quickly ran towards the room Ashton was saying something but I ignored him and ran as fast as possible towards the room I want to be alone for some time I need to clear my mind I have faced enough today.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” asked Martha as soon as I entered the room.

As I saw her I could not control my tears I rushed towards her and hugged her and cried, I was uncontrollably shaking, Martha was slowly rubbing my back.

“What happened sweetie?” asked Martha worried.

“I cannot run away from him, I am stuck here forever Martha, forever” I said while crying.

“Were you planning to run away?” asked Ashton, his voice filled with anger.

I let go off Martha and faced Ashton, he looked angry I whipped tears from my face and looked at him he was standing at the door and looking at me with anger, he looked very scary and I was very scared I didn’t know what to say.

“No” I said slowly.

“Don’t lie to me Sharon” he shouted.

I flinched.

“You are misunderstanding Sir” said Martha.

“Get out” he ordered.

“But Sir…” said Martha.

“I said get out” he shouted 

Martha left the room and I was alone with Ashton he was looking at me angrily I looked at him he did not say anything which was scaring me a lot. What is he thinking? What he is planning to do? I was scared to death now I don’t know what he is planning to do.

“What did you say to Martha” asked Ashton.

“Nothing” I replied quickly.

“Don’t lie to me Sharon I heard what you said” he said and walked quickly towards me.

I moved back a little but he grabbed my hand pull me towards him and shouted “Tell me before I do anything stupid”.

That statement scared me so I quickly made up something in my mind and said “What you said to me earlier in car made me upset and I was hurt I wanted someone to comfort me, I didn’t mean to say that it just came out that way, I am sorry”.

“It’s ok” he said and relaxed.

“But I am watching you” he said very seriously.

“I know” I said.

“Hmm” he said and made his way towards the bathroom.

I sat on the bed and said in my mind repeatedly ‘you are not running away’ every time I said that I wanted to kill myself but unfortunately I can’t even do that I have to live with it for the rest of my life.

Hey guys I am done with chapter 30.

I hope you like it.

Please vote and comment if you want to share any idea relating to the story please kindly PM me.

Thanks.

Take care.