Chapter 15

Hey guys here comes the chapter 15, I know I am uploading after a long time I am really sorry for that.

But do read this chapter I will upload the next one soon.

Till then keep voting and commenting.

Thanks

Enjoy.

Sharon's POV

I went outside the mansion to the garden are and I was surprised to see the garden area because it was very beautiful, it was the most beautiful garden I have ever seen I liked it the garden was filled with different flower plants. I enjoyed it as much as I can after a very very long time I was finally little happy and relaxed.

I saw a beautiful pink rose which attracted me I went towards the plant and pluck the flower and smelled it. It smelled sweet and good I took it with me and scanned the rest of the garden after I was done I sat on the grass and looked up in the sky and started thinking about getting out of here I don't know for how long I was looking at the sky suddenly a voice disturbed me.

"Mam" said an unknown voice. I looked in the direction from where I heard the voice and saw a guard standing there.

"What" I asked harshly I was irritated.

"Sir has come and he wants to see you" he said in formal tone like all the other guards.

"Ok" I said hopelessly, I was very disappointed I didn't find a way to get out, forget the 'way' I didn't even have clue or hint to even plan my way out of here. I got up and marched towards the mansion I was soon out of the garden area and also out of the happy and relaxing feeling as soon as I saw Ashton at the entrance of the mansion.

"Hello my love" he greeted me as soon I was next to him.

"Hi" I said coldly.

"Missed me?" he asked. Missed him? I hardly even think of him.

I gave him an awkward look he responded by smiling gently took my hand in his hand and we entered the mansion.

"Like I said have two surprises for you" he said looking happy.

"What now?" I asked looking uncomfortable.

"First let's have lunch" he said and took me towards the dining area.

We sat on our usual places and had our lunch quietly and peacefully, but my mind was busy thinking about the surprise or should I say another misery whatever it is I was preparing myself to face it. I was so busy in thinking about the surprise that I didn't know when I had finished my lunch.

"Come on I'll show you your surprise" Ashton said looking excited.

I got up from my place and followed him we walked towards the hall and I was walking behind Ashton. He stopped turned around and said "Wait here". 

I was standing in the middle of the hall alone after 2 minutes Ashton showed up I looked at him then looked down on the floor again I looked back at him and I was shocked to see what he was carrying.

It was a cute white kitten she had bright green eyes and pink lips she was perfect and so adorable. I quickly went towards Ashton and took the kitten from his hand and kissed the kitten.

"She is so cute" I said happily.

"I knew you would like my surprise" he said looking happy too.

"Thanks, I like the surprise" I said I was so happy to get a pet that is so cute and adorable.

"I am pleased you liked my surprise" he said still looking happy.