Chapter 13

Hey guys here comes chapter 13. 

Hope you guys will like it. 

Plz don't forget to vote and comment it really means a lot. 

Thanks.

Ashton's POV 

I am so happy today we are engaged finally I have achieved what I wanted but it was not exactly the way I wanted it but its ok I got my girl. Sharon went to change and I waited in the room for her suddenly I heard her screaming 'what's wrong' I thought to myself and quickly rushed towards the bathroom door. I heard noises of things breaking this scared the hell out of me without wasting any more time I banged the door. 

"Sharon what happened?" I asked and waited for her answer, now I could hear no noise she was not screaming now and nor did I hear things being thrown. 

"Answer me Sharon" I shouted, harder this time and waited for a reply but she didn't answer this was now scaring me. 

"I will break this door" I shouted again and waited for a while for her to open up the door but she didn't say anything so I started banging, I wanted to break down the door which was coming in my way. 

I hit the door without caring about the pain it was causing me the only thing which was going in my mind was Sharon, finally I broke the door and entered in to the bathroom I saw Sharon on the floor she covered her ears and was crying. I quickly went towards her and picked her up. 

"Go away" she shouted but I didn't leave her how I can leave her here in this condition. 

"Leave me alone" she shouted again but I was in no mood to leave here suffering like this. 

Now I hugged her tight she protested in my arms but I didn't loosen my grip on her instead I tighten my grip over her delicate body, at last she gave up and rested in my arms I bet she felt good to be in my arms. 

"I hate you Ashton Brooks" she shouted while I was still hugging her. 

Why do she always have to say that she hates me, she can't hate me I have done so much for her how can she hate me. I loosened my grip and freed her from my arms her words broke my heart once again. I looked at her with upset look on my face she moved little back and went down on her knees. 

"Plz let me go plz" she said while crying. 

"I am sorry I can't, I love you" I said, honestly I can never let her go she mean everything to me she is my life, my only reason to live. 

"Then kill me and freeze my body too like you did to your cat, plz Ashton kill me" she said, this was the most hurtful thing ever said to me but why was it hurting me I did that and also threaten her by saying I will do same to her if she leaves me, I can really do that if she leaves me but I want to live with her. 

"You need to take rest" I said. 

"I want to die Ashton plz" she said looking in pain. 

"Sharon stop it plz" I requested her. 

I guess she didn't considered it and she quickly picked a piece of broken mirror which was on the floor, this worried me she have never behave like this ever before even when I was just watching her. 

"Fine then I will kill myself" she said and then placed the piece of mirror on her wrist. 

This was the most scared moment of my life I have never been so scared up till now; even I didn't know I was capable of it. 

"Calm down Sharon" I said to her. 

It looked like she have decided to do what she have thought of doing, I knew alone I cannot stop her I need some help.