Chapter 38

Hello everyone here comes chapter 38.

The starting of the chapter is in Ashton’s POV and you will get the clear picture of the story and your doubt will also be cleared after reading this chapter.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashton’s POV

We are finally moving. I am very happy and satisfied with things going on; soon we will get married and have wonderful life. Sharon’s behaving differently but I don’t blame her. The sudden decision of moving might have disturbed her a little but she is coming around.

Sure she hates the idea of staying with me but soon she will have to accept her fate and behave the way I want her to behave, we are getting married and she has to behave like a married women. She can’t keep throwing tantrums and ruin things.

I hate it when she shouts and say things to me; I want her to love me. She misbehaved in the car too I had to teach her how to behave for that I had to hurt her, I don’t regret doing that. If I keep quiet she will take things lightly and will not respect me and love me.

I looked at her and saw my hand print on her cheek and neck. I felt guilty to hurt her like that.

“Sharon?” I called her.

She didn’t respond.

“Love look at me” I pleaded.

Again she didn’t say anything, I sighed and moved towards her and pulled her chin up and made her look at me, my eyes widened in shock. Her cheek looked badly bruised. I quickly hugged her, I felt really bad and guilty I wanted to punish myself right now for doing that to her, I will punish myself later.

“I am so sorry love please forgive me, you always force me to do this, I never want to hurt you I am sorry” I said and pulled back.

She didn’t say anything, just looked at me with wide eyes. I carefully placed my hand on her cheek and she winced in pain, I immediately pulled my hand back and again said sorry to her. I gently took her hand in my hand; she didn’t fight or struggled to take her hand out from mine which made me really happy.

Hours passed and we still hadn’t reached our new place, I made sure our house was far away from civilization so that no one could disturb us, I am also planning to change the staff also Martha, Sharon is growing close to her and I don’t like that.

She is just a maid, she just have to cook and clean the house and make sure everything was neat and clean. I didn’t ask her to look after Sharon; she is taking too much interest in Sharon which has made me suspicious of her.

Whenever I see her, I feel strange like she is taking Sharon away from me. That’s the reason I am planning to change the staff, I have to recruit the new staff till then I’ll let her stay but I will also make sure to appoint someone to keep an eye on her.

Suddenly the car stopped. I looked ahead to see what’s wrong, I couldn’t make out anything. Suddenly I could hear the car door open I looked at Sharon who was slowly trying to get out of the car. I quickly caught hold of her wrist.

“What the hell are you doing?” I shouted at her.

She looked very scared and nervous. She tried to get out of my grip but I only tighten the grip on her wrist. Out of nowhere a small knife was in free her hand; before I could react she stabbed me in the chest with the small knife.