Chapter 33

Hello everyone, how are you all doing??

Sorry it took me long time to update the story I am trying my best to upload as soon as possible.

Anyways enjoy the chapter and tell me what you liked and vice versa.

I am open for suggestion and ideas

Enjoy!!!!!!

Sharon’s POV

“So let’s talk” said Ashton.

Talk about what I thought.

“As you know we will be moving soon and I want everything perfect but you are making that very difficult” Ashton said a little harshly.

I didn’t know what to say so I kept quiet, after what he has done to me and everyone how he can expect me to treat him properly and make everything perfect for him.

He waited for my reply but he knew me well enough now so he continued talking but this time he took my hand in his hand and said “Due to that we will be moving tomorrow” he said calmly.

“What!!!!” I said shocked.

“Yes everything is ready and we will be moving tomorrow no more delay, no more drama we are just moving far away from everything.” He said.

“No” was all I could say.

“Come on Sharon don’t ruin everything we are moving and that is final, prepare yourself.” He said and left me.

I couldn’t help but prepare myself for the change as I don’t have any other choice, running away was not the option any more but at least I was in the same town as my family, moving is a better option at least my family will be safe now. They don’t have to worry about anything else they have Ken, I am sure they will miss me but we don’t get everything we want, do we? I want my family but I am stuck with Ashton for life.

May be if I change my self he will eventually let me go, but I have already done that, I don’t treat him properly still he want me, may be he’ll change for me, I mentally slapped myself person like that can never change.

I should probably kill myself, sound so pleasing and relaxing, and easy way out. I should go to the kitchen and slit my wrist, but Martha will be there to stop me, maybe I should bring the knife to my room and then cut my wrist hmmm that sound good. I should put my plan to action now.

I got up from the bed feeling good and proud of myself, I wanted this to end if it cannot end my way I’ll also not let it end in Ashton’s way I cannot stay with him forever, it’s better to die once rather than dying every second of my life.

I smiled a genuine real smile, smile that showed relief, happiness and end of this horrible life. I made my way down stairs, Ashton was nowhere to be seen which helped me smile more, I saw along wall length mirror in the hall I went towards the mirror, I saw my reflection in the mirror I wasn’t pleased by the way I looked.

A very dull and unhappy girl was looking back at me, but the thought of ending everything right now helped me smile again and I looked a lot better, I saw myself for the one last time and made my way towards kitchen.

As I entered the kitchen I saw Martha, who was leaning over the counter and looked deep in thoughts. She might have felt someone’s presences, she looked at me and waited for me to say something, I smiled warmly at her, and she looked very confused maybe because of the sudden change in my mood.

”Are you alright” she asked looking concerned.

“I am fine” I said and smiled again.

“Do you need anything??” she asked.

Yes, a knife but I cannot ask her she will definitely know what I am about to do, I cannot let that happen.

“Um.. Nothing, I just wanted to… um… clear my mind” I said.

“Clear your mind?” she asked.

“Yeah we are moving tomorrow, so much is happening around” I said sadly.

“I know sweetie but trust me everything will be fine” she said assuring me.

“Yes everything will be fine soon, at least for me” I said thinking about my plan.

“What?” she asked.

“Nothing, are you always in the kitchen?” I asked changing the subject and I also wanted to know when she leaves so that I can steal the knife.

“Yes sweetie, I cannot leave the kitchen I have to supervise other maids, but I take break in the evening for a cup of tea, actually I was going to take a break now” she said.

“Great” I said cheerfully.

She again gave me a confused look.

“I always see you working all the time, seeing you take a break looks….. great” I said sounding happy.

“You look different today” said Martha.

“I feel different and happy” I said cheerfully.

“It’s a nice thing to know” she and smiled.

Martha left after taking her cup of tea, without wasting any second I frantically searched for the knife, my eyes landed on the counter on which stove was placed, I saw a knife stand few centimeters away from the stove I quickly went towards the counter and looked at knifes which were in different sizes.

I took the smallest knife which will be easy to hide, I put it in the back pocket of my jeans and got out of the kitchen, I was happy and content my plan was half way done, the other half of the plan was very easy to do.

I just need a room where there is no one to stop me, but Ashton was a problem, when he is around he never leaves me alone I have to wait for the right time then execute my plan. I will wait for the right time and when the right time comes everything will be over, Ashton will no longer control me.

Death here I come.

Finally I am done with chapter 33.

I know it sucks but bear with me, I was running out of ideas but now I know where the story will go.

Anyways please vote and comment.

If you have any better idea please share with me, and I will dedicate the chapter to the person whose idea I have used in that particular chapter.

Thank you

Take care.