Chapter 21

Hey guys here comes chapter21

It is Martha’s POV I hope you like it.

Enjoy

But don’t forget to vote and comment.

Thanks  

Martha’s POV

I was making breakfast for Sir and Sharon she insisted me not to call her ‘mam’ I find that really sweet, my heart aches whenever I see her along with him, she is so upset and disturbed around him I really wish I could help her but I am helpless too he will kill me if I even try to help her, he have already warned me earlier not to talk to her or be with her.

As I was making breakfast I remembered that Sharon has asked me to bring Pearl every morning to her room so that she can start her morning with a smile on her face and Pearl definitely made her happy when Sharon was with her she looked happy alive otherwise she looked lifeless.

I ordered my assistant to take over and asked her to cook breakfast and I went towards Pearl who was sitting in the corner of the kitchen I kept her with me in my room I didn't want the poor thing to be alone I carefully picked her up in my arms and marched out of the kitchen.

I reached their room they were talking about something I couldn’t clearly listen and I was not interested to know also, I was now standing at the door I knocked and entered the room maybe I interrupted their conversation.

I looked at Sharon she jumped in happiness and rushed towards me and took pearl from me she greeted her and kissed her I was happy to see her happy I looked at sir he looked very angry I know this look something was going on in his mind but I couldn’t point it out.

He looked at me with anger in his eyes and said “Why did you bring her here?” I was worried now, ‘did I do something wrong?’ I asked myself.

“I told Martha to bring Pearl to our room every morning” Sharon said and saved me from his anger. 

They argued for a minute, Ashton didn't want Pearl to be with Sharon and Sharon off course wanted Pearl. They were still arguing but suddenly Ashton snatched away pearl from Sharon’s hand that is when I exactly know now what he was planning to do.

‘Oh god no’ I said in my mind, he went towards the drawer and pulled out his gun, that gun reminded me of his father, Mr. Brook owned this gun before he was murdered, yes I know he killed his parents but we all kept quiet knowing that we cannot do anything about it.

“No Ashton don’t” said Sharon she probably knew what Ashton was planning to do.

“I am sorry, she needs to get punished” he said and laughed devilishly.

He pulled the trigger and that poor cat was dead now I felt bad for Sharon she looked shocked as to what Ashton did top the cat she couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Tears formed in her eyes and she looked badly hurt she rushed towards her and picked her up and started crying.