Chapter 30: Is It Over This Time?!

Andrew's POV
I am sitting on the couch looking at the walls, and there is two people here watching me while Silas and Dahlia went out along with everyone else. I miss my mommy and daddy and Emmy. I wish they were here. All of them.

I don't know what's going on, but I know one thing: they will find me. I know they will. The woman asks making fun of me "Why the down face?" And I say "I want my daddy and mama."

The man says "Well too bad kid. You're never gonna see them again." I whimper a little hearing him say that. The woman says "If anything, they're both probably dead already." I get sad and mad hearing that.

The man says "Yeah, and you know what else, little boy? We'll be going after your sister next." They laugh at me and I get mad and cry a little. I stare at them with sadness and anger. Then I see them stop laughing and they start to cough up blood.

Seconds later blood comes out of their eyes, and they fall to the floor still coughing. Am I doing this? How? Then I remember my parents. This is my chance to run and I do to try to find them.

I'm running through the woods, and I hear yelling and fighting. I make my way out to where I hear the noises. I see them. My parents! And I see they notice me too. I ask "Mommy? Daddy?"

Stefan's POV
Freya and I run to Andrew, and he runs to us. I pick him up and hug him tightly, afraid that if I let him go, he will be gone again. I ask "Andy buddy, are you okay? Did the bad people hurt you?" He answers "I'm okay, daddy."

I hand him to Freya and when I do he asks "Mama?" She says while holding him close to her "Yes baby, it's mama." While they are hugging, I look over and see the wolves ripping most of the travellers to shreds.

I look at Kol and Christopher, and I see Christopher punch Kol multiple of times. Then Kol's vampire face shows, and he punches Christopher hard in the face, that he falls to the ground. Kol goes to him and kicks him.

Christopher gets up and spats "If I can't have her, no one can!" Pft! Who the hell does this guy think he is? Kol says, unamused "You clearly don't know who I am." Christopher goes after him, and Kol pushes him to the ground. Kol looks at Gabby and she nods her head, and Kol rips out his heart.

Gabby runs over to Kol, and she hugs him and he hugs her back. I see her look over at us and she smiles when she sees Andrew. Gabby pulls away from Kol and points at us. Kol looks our way and smiles too, and they both run over.

Freya puts Andrew down and he runs to his aunt and uncle while exclaiming in excitement "Aunt Gabby! Uncle Kol!" When they reach one another Kol picks him up and hugs him and says "Hey, little man! Are you okay?" Andy answers "I'm okay."

I turn around and see everyone has stopped fighting. Everyone on Silas and Dahlia's side is dead except Vaughn and Alexander. We will deal with those two later. Right now, they're tied up. Silas and Dahlia don't look too happy, and everyone runs over to us when they see Andy who is now in Gabby's arms.

Greg and Jasmine come over and say "Thank God!" "He's okay!" Andy says while still in Gabby's arms "Hi, Uncle Greg! Aunt Jasmine!" Jasmine and Greg hug him while he is still in Gabby's arms and so does Amy and Jay.

Andy asks "Where's Emmy and Isaiah? And who are they?" He asks that last question pointing at the Mystic Falls and New Orleans gang. Damon steps up and says "I'm your Uncle Damon." Andy asks, cheerfully "Uncle Damon?"

Mom and momma G come over. Mom says "And we are your grandmothers." Andy smiles even wider, and he reaches out for Damon. Damon takes him into his arms and hugs him without hesitation and I smile at that.