The Past Six Years Of Our Lives

Stefan's POV
Six years have passed and everyone has been doing great. Kol and Gabby got married a year after me and Freya's redo wedding. And apparently, thanks to Gabby's wolf side, they were able to have children. A year after their wedding they had a son named, Gabriel Nilijah-Jacque Mikaelson. His name is close like to Gabriella and his middle name is a mash up of Niklaus, Elijah, and Jacque. Two years after Gabe, they had a daughter named, Nikole Gracia Mikaelson, close like to Nikolas, Kol's real name. They have been living in Portland, Oregon near me, Freya, and the twins. They still take long trips to New Orleans, now and then. The New Orleans crew visit a while too and our children would still play together. Kol and Gabby have been happy together, which makes me happy. If my sister is happy then so am I.

Oh and of course, Greg and Jasmine. They have been great, they got married four years ago. A year later, they had a child too. Because they are both half werewolf, they are able to. First they had a son, Jeremiah Stamon Salvatore. His middle name is a mash up of me and Damon. One year later, they had a daughter, Aaliyah Gabriella Salvatore and they live near us too. They visit all the time and our children play together. They are definitely living happily ever after.

Speaking of which, Damon, Elena, and the rest of the Mystic Falls Gang thought it was better to move to New Orleans because it was the only city people knew of vampires and immortality. So, they were all in the clear. Damon and Elena got married five years ago. One year after they married, they adopted a baby boy and named him Aaron Grayson Salvatore. Middle name is after Elena's father and the name is after a friend of Elena's, who died a few years back because of Damon. I know. Crazy right. A year after Aaron, they adopted a baby girl and named her Alexis Lillian Salvatore, middle name is after our mother. Since they can't have kids because they are both full on vampires, they decided to adopt. When it was time, they would turn them.

Then of course, as I knew would happen, Klaus and Caroline got married three years ago and they adopted two babies, one girl and one boy. They named the girl Kimberly Elizabeth Mikaelson, the middle name is after Caroline's mom. The boy's name is Caleb Ansel Mikaelson, middle name is after Klaus' father. Since Caroline is a full on vampire, they can't have kids either. So, they adopted and have been living happily together with their children.

Then there's Liv and Tyler, still immortals and have had children. First they had a daughter, Mikayla Carol Lockwood, her middle name is named after Tyler's mother. Then they had a son, Lucas Joshua Lockwood, Lucas is named after Liv's twin brother and middle name is after her father who recently died. They have been good and are also living in New Orleans. From what I hear, Tyler has actually been getting along better with Klaus, real shocker there. From enemies to friends... or at least frenemies.

Bonnie and Kai have been doing great as well, they just had twins. Carmen Sheila Parker, middle name is after Bonnie's grams and Lance Rudy Parker, Rudy is named after Bonnie's father. They have been happy together and are also living in New Orleans, married.

And there is Jo and Ric with their twins, Alison Lina Saltzman, Lina is a mash up of Liv and Elena and their son, James Malakai Saltzman, middle name is after Kai. They have been happy living together in New Orleans with the others.

Then there's Enzo. He has decided that right now he isn't looking for a relationship or just a satisfying hook up. He just wants to focus on himself and one thing he learned about himself is that he has always wanted a son. So, he adopted one and named him Elliot and they are both living in New Orleans too. When the time is right he would turn him.

And there is Matt and Sarah, they have actually been married for nine years now. Sorry for forgetting to mention that. My bad! Anyway, they have as well adopted a daughter. They named her Melissa Gail Donovan, her middle name is after Sarah's birth mother. They have all been living as one big happy family.